Gay Video

Lana's POV

"And have you spoken since?" Chuck asks, I shake my head.

It's been a week since she slept at my house and I took her out for breakfast. She's all I think about. I'm so desperate for her.

However, I reminded her of how good I can make her feel, so I know she must be thinking about me too.

But unfortunately, with Marina, I have to make the first move because she's too bratty to. I do like the control, though. It makes me feel more like a top.

"No, I haven't been with her since. She's been busy.. We've texted, but not seen each other in person." I reply, breaking from my thoughts.

"You should call her up." Chuck says simply. I'm currently driving her back to her house.

We went out today, I took her shopping and out for lunch after she wrapped up her photoshoot this morning.

That's what she works as, by the way. Professionally too. She's one of my go-to photographers.

"I will call her, but only when you're not here to listen."

"Why? Are you embarrassed of what I'll hear?" She teases, I smile.

"A little.. I haven't ever wanted anyone like this before. It's weird."

"What, like, lust?"

"Yeah. I know I've fucked her before but.. I want her even more this time." I pause "She's the only girl I've ever slept with, and she was a huge improvement on all the men I've slept with."

"Girls do it best." Chuck nods

"No, it was something about her. I don't think I could lust over any other girl like this." I explain, she 'hmm's.

"This is one huge crush you have, you know. You're playing a dangerous game."

"What? Why?" I ask

"You know, what if you fall for her?" She makes me laugh

"Please. I'm Lana Del Rey, I'm used to not catching feelings. It's no strings, I just want her."

"No, you're Lizzy Grant and my sister. Don't fool yourself, you could fall for her just as easily as anyone else could."

"I guess, but-" I start

"And you even said yourself that she's different to anyone else, and every other girl." She interrupts.

I know what she's saying does have truth in it, I'm not stupid. But I know my abilities..

I think.

"It doesn't mean I'm gonna.. I don't know, date her, marry her, and stuff.." I say defensively

"It wouldn't be so bad if you did. But only if she felt the same way."

"Just.. stop talking about it. It won't happen. I don't want it to and neither does she."

"Okay but-"

"No. No buts, it won't happen."

I drop Chuck off at hers then quickly drive home to call Marina. I know, I seem obsessed. But it's just because she's so beautiful, and because what we have is so exciting.

I get home and immediately take out my phone. Surprisingly, I already have a missed call from her. I ring her back, and sure enough, she picks up.

"Hey, you called?" I make it seem casual

"I did. I'm inviting to you my house tonight to celebrate the release of my new music video, which is not gay. At all."

"Oh, so you're inviting me over to brag to me that you can act straight?" I smile. She's petty.