***

Marina's POV

We quickly go up to my room. I don't have to wait for her any longer, and it feels good.

"Are you sure you wanna-" Lana starts, but I just kiss her. I want her right now. She kisses back and shuts my bedroom door behind us. It's exciting.

I love how she kisses me and holds me in a sort of a firm way. I feel safe with her, and only vulnerable in a sense that turns me on. I'm all for her.

I pull away

"I'm sure. Are you?" I ask, she picks me up and lays me down on the bed, pretty much giving me her answer.

"I am." She gets on top of me without hesitation "I wonder if you'll make it to four minutes this time, instead of three.." she mocks me, roughly kissing down my neck.

"Sh..Shut up" I struggle, then bite my lip just to keep on top of the arousal.

"Telling me to shut up, huh? What's gotten you so brave?" She licks all the way up my neck, from my collarbone to my ear. I 'mmh' a little.

"I'm always this brave" I lie. I just want a reaction from her

"Let's see if you keep that bravery, huh baby?"

Baby. She called me baby. It feels good coming from her, I really wouldn't like it from anyone else.

"I'm your baby?" I repeat

"Correct.. Problem?" She asks, I shake my head submissively. "That's what I thought." She kisses me again. I don't want her to stop.

We make out until it's unbearable. At that point, she starts touching me. She teases my thighs by squeezing them and trailing her fingers up and down them. It's not like I even need any more teasing, I'm already desperate for her.

I take her hand and guide it up the inside of my thigh, showing her where I want her. I feel her smile on my lips

"What're you doing?" She asks me, I raise my shoulders a little. "Tell me."

"I can't"

"Why not?" She asks

"Embarrassing.." I mumble

"Oh, I don't think that would stop someone who was turned on enough to shut down their own party in order to get railed.." she makes fun of me. "So, use words for me."

"I want you to touch me" I tell her, she nods a little

"That's better"

"So will you?" I ask

"In good time I will, yes." She replies. I frown. I want to be touched right now. No one teases anyone like she teases me.

"But I've wanted this for over a year. I deserve it so much."

"I've waited too. That's why I'm taking my time." She kisses my neck "I do want to get you out of this dress though."

I get little butterflies at that. I feel nervous but excited. She's seen my body before, I suppose. So I don't really have anything to be nervous about.