(partly smut)***

A/N: I've been so indecisive with how to write this, because I wanted smut, but not just yet. So part is gonna be story and part is gonna be smut so you can skip over it. I'll put clear smut warnings too lmao. Okay? Cool, <3 enjoy

Marina's POV

I wake up in my dimly lit bedroom with familiar warmth next to me. As soon as I open my eyes, I look at her. Waking up next to Lizzy would never get old - I'd always feel so lucky that she likes me enough to sleep here with me.

She's still asleep. She doesn't have any clothes on, and neither do I. We didn't fuck, we just went to bed naked because we both want to catch little glimpses of each other's bodies. But, I pull the cover up over her boobs if they're exposed. She might get cold, and it just wouldn't be right to look at her like that whilst she's asleep.

Actually.. I don't know what time it is, and I know I have to leave for sound checks at 12. I grab my phone and check the time.

Fuck. It's 11:20. I sit up.

"Lizzy.." I mumble her name tiredly, tapping her gently but quickly. She groans. "We need to get up."

"Why?" She rubs her eyes. I smile because it's cute. It breaks me out of the panic I'm feeling about being late.

"My concert tonight." I pause "You don't have to come with me, actually. You could just leave when you like, I'll give you keys to lock up with?" I suggest, she shakes her head and then sits up

"I'm coming with you for support, remember?"

"Of course. I was just wondering if you'd changed your mind."

"I never would.." she rubs her eyes again "I just need to wake up first."

"I see" I smile, then kiss her shoulder. "Thank you for spending the night. I always enjoy having you over."

"Thanks for having me, and for sleeping naked.." I see her glance at my boobs "It's always nice to wake up to."

"Gay. Come on, get up. We can't be late."

We both get some clothes on and then have a little breakfast. I made us fruit salad because it's nice to wake up to something sweet and fresh. And also because it doesn't take much preparation, and we needed something quick to eat.

Lizzy drives us to the concert venue and people are already queuing up outside before I even get there. We go in through the artist's entrance so that we can go in straight away. I don't see my fans before my concerts, only after. It's quicker that way, and I'm still seeing them at least.

The day is busy and honestly I feel guilty bringing Lizzy to it, because all she's doing is watching me and following me about. I check in with her whenever I can though, and I'm finishing up lunch with her now.

"What should I wear tonight?" I ask Lizzy, sitting next to her.

We went to my dressing room to eat. We both just had some fries. I feel too nervous to eat, and Lizzy said she didn't feel so hungry. She certainly isn't a morning person, so eating breakfast was sort of new to her. It was cute.

"You'll look good in everything, you know."

"I like your confidence in me, not that I'm deserving of it."

"You totally are. In fact, it's been strange today." She steps closer to me, laying her hands on my waist.

"How come?" I ask as she backs me up against my wardrobe door. It's kind of hot.

"Seeing you take charge is something I'm not used to." she smirks "You're just a nervous little bottom with me most of the time. But here, you're the boss. The VIP. And you tell people how you want things."