Exclusive

Lizzy's POV

"Still watching her?" Chuck asks, making me scoff a little.

"No.." I lie. I am watching her. There's lots to watch.

We're at one of Charli's social events, this one is to celebrate Marina releasing her new single 'Evol'... Charli threw a party just for Marina.

I have to admit, I am feeling a little jealous. It doesn't sit right with me that Charli is pretty gay and must see how hot Marina is. Because I see it, along with everyone else in the world. And what if someone takes her from me?

"You look like you're watching her.." Chuck says, starting to watch Marina with me.

She's talking to lots of people. She's currently with a group of Charli's close friends. These girls aren't particularly famous, so I haven't seen them before, but they are good looking. It makes me nervous because Marina might think they're good looking too.

"I wonder what they're talking about.." I mumble, mainly to myself.. But obviously to Chuck as well, otherwise I'd look crazily jealous.

"Probably her new song?" She suggests "Why're you worried? I thought you were Lana Del Rey, the girl who doesn't catch feelings."

"Make fun all you want, but that girl is just... different." I tell her, watching Marina laugh and talk with those girls. "And I'm going over there. Right now, in fact.."

"Here we go.." she mutters. "Don't be mean.."

"I'm not gonna be mean, I'm just gonna be possessive."

"Will she like that?" She asks

"I don't know, we haven't ever been possessive over each other yet. I'll let you know." I go over to Marina and the girls she's talking with.

The conversation seems to be about Charli. They're making fun of how she collaborates with everybody. Marina's making them laugh.

"Oh, Lizzy.." she smiles, inviting me into the conversation. It's a sweet gesture that makes me less jealous for a second.. only for a second though. "Charli even begged you for a collab didn't she?"

"Yeah she tried.." I reply, she laughs a little "Marina do you have a minute?"

She looks at me curiously, yet slightly amused. I can tell that she can't understand what I'm stealing her away for, but she'll come anyway.

"Of course, one second, girls.." she excuses herself and lets me lead her away to her room. We get in and I shut the door behind us whilst she sits down on her bed, ready to listen to me.

"What the fuck was that? 'One second, girls'.." I make fun of her, she just lowers her eyebrows to try to gather why I'm acting like this. "They're good looking, aren't they? And what were you talking about before I got there?" I pry

She's quiet for a few seconds, her face frozen in confusion. But then, her brows soften and she even starts smiling a little.

"Oh god.." she giggles "You're jealous, aren't you? That's what this interrogation is for. You're a very very jealous girl.."

She stands up and gets close to me, then she holds my face. I just fold my arms.

"I'm right to be jealous.."

"And why's that?"

"You're.." I start, but then I realise maybe it's a big step.

"I'm what?" She pushes

"Mine. You're mine, and I don't want anyone else to have you. I think you're perfect." I hold her hips, she smiles a little

"Well you've changed your tune, haven't you.. Aren't we meant to be no strings?" She teases, I sigh but in frustration. Why isn't she saying that I'm right? "Calm down.. I am yours. You don't have any reason to be jealous, because I'm really not interested in anyone but you."