♥️17♥️(FINAL CHAPTER?)

Evan's pov
When we got to the museum I saw Jared lying on the stairs next to Alana,"I managed to get him to fall asleep."she said."How?"Miguel asked,she held up lettuce."J-Ja-Jar-Jared ha-hates lettuce,it-it ma-makes him-him sleepy for-for some reason."I explained to Connor and Miguel,"this just make Jared weirder than he already is."Connor said."I'm gonna have to agree with Connor on this one Ev."Miguel said,"Th-That's fine."i said.Connor then lifted up Jared and carried him to his truck,we followed him.Connor placed Jared on the back of the truck,Alana climbed on and sat in the back with Jared."Sorry this isn't like other cars,I probably should've gotten a Jeep Wrangler."he apologized to Alana,"It's ok Con!besides,I've never sat in the back of a truck before."she said.

"I have."Miguel said,"W-Wh-When?"I asked."When I was 6,my dad and his buddies went fishing and I came along."he explained,"My dad once took me hunting,he told me to shoot a bird but I accidentally shot a deer instead."Connor said.we all looked at him,"How do you accidentally shoot a deer?"Alana asked.Connor shrugged,"Le-Let's just go-go to-to my place,I-I'll make us-us some pie."I suggested."Fine by me."Miguel said,already getting in the truck.

At Evan's house

Jared's pov
I immediately woke up to the smell of pie,I saw that I was on Evan's couch."ugh,my head."I groaned,"oh,cool beans:you're awake."Miguel said."Why are you here?"I asked,trying not to sound rude."Evan told me to keep an eye on you Incase you woke up."he said,eating pie.i eyeballed it,"If you want some it's in the kitchen."he said.i immediately got up and walked towards the kitchen:Alana and Evan were chatting while Connor sat on the kitchen counter and watched videos on his phone.Connor then looked up from his phone and saw me,"Aw well hello sleepyhead."he said in a sarcastic tone.Alana and Evan then saw me,"How are you feeling Jared?"Alana asked.

"I think Joe Icon puts crack in his coffee."i said,"Crack doesn't make you go crazy like that,he definitely puts cocaine in it."Connor said.we looked at him,he then realized what he said,"I uh...I'm gonna-I'm gonna go drop Miguel off home."he said.he got off the kitchen counter,"thanks for the pie Ev."he said as he left the kitchen.we watch him leave,"he definitely snorts cocaine."i said to Alana."Yep."she said,"Th-That ca-can't be go-good for him."Evan said.as usual,Evan was like the mother of our group.It's ok at times,but sometimes it's just like not.