7♥️

Evan's pov
I was in Chemistry and the pain in my eye was back,this was the key to finding out who was my soulmate.i put my hand on my eye and whimpered,trying my best to hide the pain."Are you ok Evan?"Alana whisper asked,at first I nodded yes,but then I nodded no."Mr.Figs Evan needs to go to the nurse can I take him?"Alana asked,raising her hand.Mr.Figs looked at me,"fine."he said.Alana and I stood up and walked down the hall,the pain in my eye was getting worse.i then made the mistake of opening it,I screamed in pain.all these colors were flashing in my eye,I've never experienced any pain like this in my life."Evan!Evan look at me!"she said,cupping my cheeks.

Her face was distorted with colors,"I-I-I-I-"I felt a panic attack coming as I stuttered.she grabbed my backpack and searched for my anxiety pills,even through all of the distorted colors I could tell she was worried."Ah!i found them!"she said as she held my anxiety pills in her hands,"ugh stupid child proof caps!"Alana mumbled in anger as she tried to open it.it was getting worse,"A-A-A-Al-Al-Al-Alan-Alana!"my stuttering was getting worse."What the fuck is going on?!"Jared exclaimed,then,all of the sudden:the pain went away.Alana looked at me,then looked at Alana.she gasped,putting two and two together.

"You're Evan's soulmate."