♥️4

A/N
HURRAY CONNOR FOUND HIS SOULMATE!!

Evan's pov
I didn't see Connor all day yesterday,I was worried sick.i hope nothing terrible happened to him!i patiently waited for him outside of school,he told me to meet him there after school.i checked my off-brand cellphone,no texts from Connor."Evan!"I heard him say,I looked up and saw him.he was holding hands with someone,I walked towards them."Evan this is my soulmate Miguel,I wanted you to meet him.Miguel this is my friend Evan Hansen."Connor introduced me to his soulmate,his soulmate shook my hand."nice to meet you Evan."he said,"N-Ni-Nice to-to meet y-yo-you too."i said."we found each other yesterday when I was going to my locker."Connor explained to me,"O-Ohhhhh,th-thats why y-yo-you weren't at-at lunch!"i said.

"Yeah sorry I left you alone."he apologized,"O-Oh do-don't apologize,I-It's ok!"I reassured him."so Evan,Connor tells me you're a tree expert."Miguel said,I nodded."i h-ha-have a jo-job as a pa-park ra-ran-rangers apprentice."I explained,"I don't wanna sound rude but why do you stutter a lot?"he asked,I was about to speak but then we heard someone yell."That-That sounded like Zoe!"I told Connor,we ran towards the yelling.we saw Kurt and Ram grabbing Zoe's Guitar case,"Leave me alone assholes!"she yelled at them."What are you gonna do Murphy?call your soulmate?"Kurt said,"or your brother?"Ram said.