♥️5

Evan's pov
"Leave me alone assholes!"

"What are you gonna do Murphy?call your soulmate?"

"or your brother?"

Connor then soccer punched Kurt in the face while Miguel kicked Ram in the nuts,meanwhile I ran towards Zoe to see if she was ok."A-Are y-yo-you ok Zo?"I asked,"yeah,I'm fine."she said.i could tell she wasn't lying."everyone ok?"Miguel asked,"Y-Ye-Yep."I told him."you ok sis?"Connor asked Zoe."I'm fine Connor,really."she reassured him,"why were you even out here anyways?"he asked her."Dad said he was giving me a ride home today after Jazz band practice."she explained,Connor sighed.he mumbled something,I didn't know what he said but I can only assume that it was not so nice things about his dad.

"Zo come on,I'll drive you home."he said,he then turned to me and Miguel."I gotta drive Zo home,can you guys meet me at that 70's looking diner?"he asked,Miguel and I both nodded.Connor then took Zoe to his truck,"c'mon Ev,we'll drive there."Miguel said."Y-Yo-You can dr-drive?"I asked him,"yeah,can you?"he asked."I-I can!I just...pr-prefer walking."i said,"hey,I get it.Driving can be scary,it's even more terrifying if you're the passenger."he said.i gulped,"But Don't worry,I'm a safe driver."he reassured me as we got to his car.

At the 70's looking Diner...

Evan's pov
Miguel and I reserved a booth,after that we patiently waited for Connor...ok we also got milkshakes.but it wasn't my idea!it was Miguel's,to be fair though I did want a strawberry milkshake."hey guys."we heard Connor say,he sat beside Miguel."I got a milkshake for us to share."Miguel said,gently sliding the milkshake to Connor."Aw thanks Miguel."he said,"you're welcome Connie."he said,poking Connor's nose.i awkwardly drank my milkshake as they drank theirs,"I wish I could do that with my soulmate..."I thought.

EVAN THIRDWHEEL HANSEN