♥️11

Evan's pov
Half of the sky look so beautiful and blue....I took a deep breath and exhaled.finally having a soulmate is like,when you're growing a cactus:You're scared that it won't grow like the YouTube tutorial showed you,but then it eventually does grow.i grabbed my backpack and took out my sketchbook,I was going to complete my sketch of the sky I made 5 weeks ago."Hey Ev."I heard Jared say,I looked up and saw him."Mind if I sit next to you?"he asked,pointing at the grass.i smiled,"G-Go a-ah-ahead."i said politely."thanks."he said as he sat next to me,I happily continued to complete my sketch of the sky."Woah Ev,you certainly are a deck of cards aren't cha?"he said as he saw my sketch,I blushed.

"Y-Yo-You re-real-really me-mean it?"I asked,"of course I do!"he said.i smiled,"thanks Jared."i said.as I looked down at my sketch I realized I was already done with it,I put all my art stuff(and sketchbook)back in my backpack.as I stood up Jared copied me,"Wa-Wan-Wanna walk ho-home with me?"I asked.he grabbed his backpack and put it on his back,"sure."he said.As Jared and I walked home I couldn't help but notice that Jared was suspiciously quiet,"So-Something on-on y-yo-you-your m-"he cut me off."have dinner with me!"he exclaimed,we stopped walking.

I blushed,Jared cleared his throat."Uh...what I meant was."he began to say,he scratched the back of his neck."Do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow?"he asked properly,I smiled."I'd-I'd lo-love to!"i said,Jared was at first shocked,then he grinned."Woo hoo!"he cheered,I giggled as he did his victory dance.He occasionally did his victory dance when he won a fight or Mario Kart,we continue to walk to my house.i looked down at Jared's hand,I then looked at the trees.i slowly began to try to hold Jared's hand,but I ended up tripping over a rock.

"Evan!"Jared said worryingly,I winced in pain.Jared helped me up,he inspected me."Nothing serious looks damaged."he said,"Y-Yo-You so-sound like m-my-my mo-mom."I joked.i immediately covered my mouth,Jared was shocked.then he had a huge grin on his face,he was clearly recreating the face Spongebob made when he figured out that Squidward liked Krabby patties."you just said a joke,didn't cha Evy?"he asked,"M-Ma-Maybe?"i said.