2♥️

Evan's pov
"Hey Ev"Connor said as I closed my locker,I jumped a bit."C-Co-Con-Connor!y-yo-you spooked me-me!"i said,"lighten up fern boy,Halloween's coming up!"he said."he's right,Halloween is in 3 weeks."I thought,"so what are you gonna be for Halloween?"he asked as we walked to English."I-I mi-might be T-To-Toph from A-Av-Ava-Avatar the la-last airbender,"I replied,"W-Wh-What about y-yo-you?"I asked.he shrugged,"either Dave Grohl or Zuko."he replied.we then arrived at English,Connor always sat behind me and I sat in front of him.one time,we switched seats and the teacher didn't notice at all!Connor thought it was a lame prank,but he did admit it was pretty funny.

All of the sudden,in the middle of class,my right eye began to hurt.i winced as I rubbed it,"You ok?"Connor whispered."Y-Yea-Yeah."I whisper lied,I didn't want him to worry about me."Mr.Kleinman,I see you're late:again."I heard the teacher said,everyone was staring at Jared.Jared Kleinman is my family friend,he's known as the class clown of this school.he usually sits next to Connor but Mr.Nook had to change his seat began he kept shooting spit balls at Connor and well...that always landed Jared in the infirmary.Just as Mr.Nook was about to tell Jared to go sit in his seat,the bell rang.

Connor stood up,I copied him."Yo what's up Hot topic?"Jared joked,I immediately looked at Connor to see how he react.To my surprise though,instead of getting angry he joked back,"Aw you think I'm hot."Jared and I were both shocked.In fact,Jared was left speechless.Jared then walked to his next class,"Th-That was a-a go-good on-one C-Co-Con-Connor!"i said.Connor smiled gleefully,"well,I learned that from Thomas Sanders,or should I say:I learned it from Virgil."he said."S-St-Still,impressive!"i said,patting him on the back.

Evan isn't aware that Jared is his soulmate btw