14♥️

Evan's pov
"W-Wo-Wowie,the f-fo-foo-food s-smells g-go-goo-good!"I said as Jared led me to his dining room,"first of all:I don't regret letting you play undertale.second of all:my mom helped me make the food."he said.as i sat down on a chair he pushed it in towards the table,I blushed."I know I'm a true gentleman."he said,winking at me.He sat next to me,"Allow me to serve you some food my love."he said in a French accent.Jared takes French class while I take Spanish,it seemed that Jared was waiting a whole month to use his fake French accent.but enough about Jared's French accent,as Jared served me some food(don't worry he served himself too,i don't want him to starve)I heard my stomach growl.

Jared had made all of my favorite foods,it felt like he didn't remember but he did!"You should take the first bite."Jared said,"W-Wh-Why d-do-don't we-we both t-ta-take the-the first bi-bite?"I suggested.he grinned,"Evan,you're an adorable genius."he complimented me.i blushed and looked away,"Y-Yo-You don't me-mean that."i said.he held my hands,"I do though,"he said.i looked at him,I could tell he was being honest."Evan I love you more than bathbombs,and that's saying a lot."he said,"hell,I love you more than Star Wars!"he added.