9♥️

Alana's pov(HURRAY TODAY'S CHAPTER IS IN HER POV)
Evan and I needed to find a way to tell Connor that Jared is Evan's soulmate,we warned Miguel Connor will go apeshit and use anything around him as a weapon.Miguel tried to suggest telling Connor at the beach but Evan said that he'd just either throw sand in Jared's eye or he'd drown him.i suggested the science room but Jared said that Connor could grab a scalpel and slit his throat,so that was a no."if we tell him at my house he'd grab my textbook and smash Jared's head in."i said,"t-trust me-me,he-he can do-do that."Evan said to Jared."Oh how reassuring."Jared said sarcastically,"So-Sorry."Evan apologized."There's gotta be some sort of way to do it!"i said,Jared and I couldn't think of anything.

Evan sighed,"Th-This is-is-is h-ho-hopeless!"Evan exclaimed sadly."What's hopeless?"we heard Connor say,we all jumped(well Evan squeaked and Jared yelled fuck and hid behind Evan)."Uh,nothing!"I tried to lie,"guys it's ok!i told him myself!"Miguel said.me and Evan's jaw dropped,meanwhile Jared was running."J-Ja-Jar-Jared co-come back!"Evan called out,"He doesn't seem mad!"I called out."FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!"Jared quoted a meme,"I had to get him high in order to tell him."Miguel whispered to me."So he's high right now?"I asked,Miguel nodded."G-G-Guys we-we should pro-probably go-go get J-Ja-Jar-Jared back."Evan recommended,"right."Miguel said.

We all chased after Jared,we ended up finding him hiding behind a bush."J-Ja-Jared it-it's ok!"Evan tried to reassure him,"No it's not!"Jared protested."Yes it is!Miguel got Connor high,so he's completely chill!"I explained to Jared,he hesitated before climbing out of the bush.he walked towards Connor,he waved his hand at his face.Connor slowly blinked,then he giggled."Huh,what kind of weed did you give him?"Jared asked,"i got some weed from Dustin Kropp and gave it to Connor."Miguel explained to Jared."Damn it must be really strong,I gotta get some of that."Jared said,snapping his fingers at Connor's face.