13♥️

Jared's pov
Today was Evan and I's first date,I mean I wouldn't really consider it a date since he's having dinner with me but in a sense it feels like a date.Mom helped me make dinner while my brother Benji locked Sam in her room so she wouldn't bother me and Evan,my brother Timmy never really bothers me so I highly doubt he'd burst into the dining room like Sam does."you got this kiddo."Benji said as we heard a knock on the door,him and my mom walked upstairs.i exhaled,"you got this Jared,you're a Kleinman!"I thought.i smiled confidently in the mirror,I then opened the door.As expected,Evan was tying his shoe.Alana mentioned that he's been doing that lately when he's nervous,he then looked up and saw me.

He immediately stood up.just as he was about to explain himself I cut him off,"It's ok Ev,you don't gotta explain anything."I reassured him."T-Th-Than-Thanks."he said as he walked in the house,I closed the door."W-Wo-Wowie,the f-fo-foo-food s-smells g-go-goo-good!"Evan said as I let him to the dining room,"first of all:I don't regret letting you play undertale.second of all:my mom helped me make the food."I said.as he sat down on a chair I pushed it in,Evan blushed."I know I'm a true gentleman."i said,winking.i sat next to him,"Allow me to serve you some food my love."i said in a French accent.