8♥️

Evan's pov
"You're Evan's soulmate."

Jared didn't seem phased,but he seemed exhausted like me.Alana helped me up,Jared and I silently stared at each other.i looked around at my surroundings,my whole life I've seen the world as half color and half grey.now,right before my own very eyes,I'm seeing the world with color and not half grey.i then looked back at Jared,"S-So y-you were in-in the l-li-library an-"Jared cut me off."Yeah....I was."he said,"I suspected something was up with you."Alana said to Jared."I mean,you've been avoiding Evan for 2 months!"she pointed out,"I...I didn't think he'd want me as his soulmate."Jared admitted.i was shocked he even said that!

"J-Ja-Jar-Jared I've be-been wa-waiting for a so-soulmate since I tu-turned 18."i said,I walked closer to him."I'm fine with you being my soulmate."I reassured him,he grinned a bit.meanwhile Alana was totally Fangirling,"does this make me a third wheel on your dates?"she asked."You can sometimes double date with us."Jared said,she squealed and hugged his,I smiled and giggled and Jared rolled his eyes."Wait,how's Connor gonna feel about all of this?he hates Jared."Alan addressed the elephant in the room,"R-Ri-Right,f-fo-for-forgot about th-that."i said.