15♥️

A/N
An accurate representation of me right now during the pandemic

A/NAn accurate representation of me right now during the pandemic

Jared's pov
"How was your date?"Alana asked,"hello to you too Lana."i said as I opened my locker."first of all it went well and second of all I'm grumpy because my sister's stupid mouse kept me up all night."i said,cutting her off."Well that answered my questions immediately."she said,I took off my my glasses and rubbed my eyes."if you need something to wake you up you could ask for some coffee from Joe Icon."Alana suggested,"that guy?isn't he like:in love with coffee?"I asked.Alana nodded,"one guy said that he almost died after drinking 20 cups of coffee."she said."Oh wow how reassuring."i said sarcastically,"do you want me to ask for you?"she asked.she put her hands on her hips,she usually does that when she's serious.

I sighed,"I can ask him myself,I'm a man."i said.she smiled and crossed her arms,"Good."she said.i closed my locker and locked it,I then grabbed my backpack off the floor and put it on my back."I'll take you to him,he's usually in the music room and occasionally in the computer lab."she said,I followed her as she went to the computer lab.we saw him drinking ten cups of coffee while typing on a computer,she knocked on the wall."Joe?Jared Kleinman needs some coffee."Alana said,he looked up and saw us."What type of coffee do you want?"he asked,his eye twitched."this guys needs to stop drinking coffee and get some sleep."I thought,"uhh,what do you have?"i asked.