new faces, and a familiar one too.

We drove for what felt like forever. Who knew Jacksonville Florida was so big. Finally we turned onto a road, that led away from town. We drove down it until all we were surrounded by was trees.

We pulled up to the gate and a very tall black metal fences surrounding as far right and left as I could see. The driver then stepped out. "Dont mind me. I just have to unlock it with my key."

We watched and he unlocked it and the gate slowly opened itself. We drove in the gate, and down the driveway until I saw it.

Holy shit. That Mansion was fucking massive.

The driver then comes and opens my door, I get out, then my mom gets out.

"Just like I remember it", she says smiling.

I whip around and look at her. "You've been...here?!?!! Already before?!?!"

She nods. "Many times. Like i said, I know Hadley Westen."

I turn to hear to front door open. "Hello Lauren, nice to finally see you again."

Oh my God. I'm looking at THE Hadley Westen right now.

He kisses my mothers hand, and shakes mine. "And you must be Astrid. Come on in, ill show you around. "

We walked around for what felt like hours. Finally we made it back to the main living space.

"Come Lauren let me show you your bedroom", says Hadley.

I watch as he takes my mother upstairs.

"Well where the hell am I supposed to go?", I say to myself.

"Leave then.", says a voice from behind me.

I whip around to see a boy around my age. He literally looked like fucking Jacob Eldori. (aka Noah from the kissing booth;) )

I scoffed. "Who are you to talk to me li-"

He shushs me. "I'm Nate Westen sweetheart."

I felt burning hot, "I-im Astrid C-Cooper."

He smirks, "Not so tough are we now hm?"

"I was just-"

"I see you've met my son already."

We both turn to look at Hadley Westen.

"Oh yes, I have Mr. Westen.", I say turning to look at Nate.

"Call me Hadley. Nate why don't you take Astrid to her room?"

Nate looks at me then at his dad, "Dad! I was supposed to go to the beach with my fr-"

"Nate enough. Go."

I fake cough trying to earn Nates attention back. "So?"

He doesn't answer me. He just goes upstairs.

I follow him upstairs. We eventually turn right and there's a decent sized hallway. There was only 2 doors considering the fact the hallway was bigger than 2 rooms. There was a cute window with a seat at the end of the hallway

He stops at the 2nd door we pass. "Here's your room."

I open the door and my jaw drops to the floor.