more than ever

ASTRID'S POV:

...Marco?

"Marco is that you?", I ask dumbfounded.

"Woah Astrid. I did not expect you to be here.", he laughs.

I giggle. "What do you mean?? I live in this town? How are you here?? I mean, how did you get to leave Colorado?"

"Well....long story. So my house? Yeah it burned down. Along with alot of the houses in the neighborhood. So since alot of students lived in that region. They shut down school for 2 weeks, so families could figure out what to do."

"Aww Marco im so sorry!", I say hugging him. I back away after a second, "But how did you get into this party...? Its ticket invite only?"

"Oh its simple. Mallory is my cousin. My mom and her mom are sisters!!"

My eyes grow wide. "That's...awsome!"

He nods. "Yeah. So I'm staying here for the week until my family gets things figured out."

I smile looking at Marco, "H-have fun..!"

"You too, see you around!", he says.

He turns to leave, but I grab his wrist and pull him to me.

"Woah Astrid what are yo-"

I kiss him on cheek.

"woah...", he says blushing.

I laugh nervously. "that's for taking good care of me in Colorado."

He smiles, "sure thing, ill see you around."

I nod watching him walk away. Just as he was gone, I started thinking about nate again.

I wanted to find Nate. I need to talk to him. I looked for a long time for nate. I listened to people tell me where they last saw him, but by the time I got there he was gone. I walked to the final floor (the 4th floor, nobody was up there.) I walked out onto the balcony, I pulled out my phone and decide to call him.

I wasn't expecting an answer, and to no suprise I got no answer

"Fuck this shit. Im not waiting."

I walk back inside and down the flight of stairs, I pass many people who hand me a couple drinks. I walk to the front door and straight out. I look for Nate's truck to find it sitting parked at the end of the driveway. I walk to it and open the passenger's door. I flop down in the seat next to me.

I itch at my waist.

"God these fucking underwear are so itchy.", I mumble.

I reach under my dress and pull them off about halfway before I pull my phone out.

It lights up the car, making out someone in the drivers seat.

Nate.

"AHH FUCK NATE WHAT THE FUCK.", I SCREAM.

He chuckles turning the truck on. "I wondered how long it would take you to see me."

I sigh out, "you scared the shit out of me. lets go."

He rolls his eyes before they look down then back up at me.

I look down. "OH SHIT. MY BAD", I say reaching for my underwear to pull them back up.

Nate laughs. "Or.....you could leave them off."