im gonna kill him.

ASTRID'S POV:

I awoke the next morning to my private area still aching. I could fell Zack's hands all over me still.

I ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I just wanted to scrub myself clean.

I wanted to feel like myself, and not a dirty used girl.

I guess I was too busy crying and trying to wash away Zack's touch, that I didnt hear nate come into the bathroom until I heard his voice.

"....astrid?"

I spin around to see Nate, not facing the shower but he was there.

"not...now..", I said barely able to even get that out of my mouth.

"Okay but this is important..im not gonna let it go.", nate says walking out of the bathroom.

I quickly finished my shower, I put a black tank top on, and grey lulu shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so disgusted with myself. I had hickeys on my neck, stomach, boobs.

I didn't even care at this point...or I thought I didn't.

I walked out of the bathroom and I soon as Nate saw me his hand flew over his mouth.

"...fuck astrid..", nate says quietly.

I fall to the floor. Nate catches me just in time.

I lean against his chest as I sob into his shirt, "im such a fucking idiot nate im so disgusted with myself why did i-"

Nate just pulls me into a hug.

He puts his hand on my chin, and pushes it up so that I am looking straight into his eyes.

"Listen...I want you to tell me as much as you can before I go kill this bastard."

I look at Nate suprised. "Y-you know what happened...?"

"only a small sliver of it."

He picks me up carries me to my bed. He puts us under the covers, and I lean my head on his chest.

"Whenever you ready..", nate says rubbing my head.

I sigh deeply. I explain to Nate how that I was basically forced or guilt tripped into having sex with Zack. I told him the awful things he did to me without asking.

"Im gonna kill him.", nate hisses.

"No no its fine..", I say quitely.

"Its not fine!!", nate says standing up. "He can't just fucking do that and expect to get away with i-"

"nate...listen its okay. i just want to get his touch off of me for good."

He nods, but he still keeps the pained expression on his face.

Nate tells me he'll wait for me. I go into the shower and turn the warm-hot water on.

I sat down in the bottom of it, and bring my head to my knees. I started crying. I just needed to get it all out.

After the shower I go out and see that Nate was gone. I did see a paper note on the end of my bed though.

I picked it up and read it.

Had to go out and run some errands, how about you and me go drive around later?

- nate

I smiled as I put the note back down, I layer down and decided I'd take a nap until nate got back.

NATE'S POV:

I know astrid told me not too. But I couldnt let that bastard think he got away with it.

I march up to his house door, and gave it a loud knock.

He opens the door with a smirks and I just wanted to fucking bust his skull open.

"Ah. I see you got my message.",he smirks.

"why the fuck would you do that to her?!?!", I yelled.

"she told me yes...so therefore I did nothing."

His smile while he said that was enough for me.

I punched him in the face.

He flew back, taken aback. But then pushes me out of the doorway and onto his front lawn.

I throw punches left and right. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

He punches back. He gets a good hit on my upper lip, I could tell it busted.

"STOP!!", yells Marcus running out of the door.

We both stand up.

"HE FUCKING R-"

I stopped myself remembering what astrid said.

"He what nate?", Marcus asks looking confused.

I look at Zack, he's not smirking anymore. He looks as if he's scared for what I'm going to say.

I refrain. "Nothing."

I storm over to my jeep, and get into it.

I speed off, wanting to get back home. We had school tommorow and I didnt have time for bullshit.

My phone dinged. I ignored it.

I get home and walks upstairs. Astrids sleeping.

I tuck her blanket over her and walk outside, the door. Astrids mom was there waiting for me.

"Shoot. Mrs. Cooper you scared me.", I laugh.

"Im sorry to interfere. But have you gotten any messages about the trip?"

"Trip?", I pull out my phone in confusion.

I see Jules message. Hey nate! Astrids not answering her phone so I figured I'd just text you. The school is having there annual skiing trip to Colorado next week for Christmas Break. They have forms in the office so you can have money ready by then. Please don't forget to fill out one!

"Actually. I did.", I say.

"Good.", Mrs. Cooper smiles. "And um...how is astrid doing...?"

I pause, thinking of what to say. Astrid hasn't told her mom about the incident yet right..

"Shes doing good. She's just tired.", I say nervously.

"Good! Well me and your father and Astrid are going out for dinner after school.", she says patting my shoulder before going back downstairs. "Oh and your lips busted."

I smile nervously. I walk into my room and sit on the bed. My mind was now racing about the trip, not about my lip.

The Schools Annual Skiing Trip to Colorado was fun. But it also was a notorious spot where people lost their virginity. Or just had sex in general.

Would astrid be ready for the trip?