the next level.

ASTRID'S POV:

I woke up early. I knew nate was still asleep, as he hadn't came storming in my room to wake me up. I decided I was going to read some stories on wattpad. It was my favorite website to read books. Especially dirty books. It's helped me discover so of my fantasies and desires.

"She pleaded, begging to let her cum. I edged her stopping the vibrator right as she was there. I would grab her throat and squeeze it if she ever became to loud.. Her whimpers, her cries. Made punishing her worth it."

The books got intense sometimes, but they were good. They made me feel a certain type of way, they made me desire the same thing.

I decided to get up and go in Nate's room. I crack open his door to see him not there.

What the? Just then warm, strong hands gripped my waist. Pulling me into Nate's bedroom.

I recognized the hands.

"Nate?", I say.

His warm breath lingers close to the side of my neck. "Good morning astrid."

I turn around looking at him.

He smiles before turning bright red, his eyes trailing down.

"Ah shoot. Sorry I forgot to g-"

Nate puts a finger to my lips, "dont apologize, you look good standing here anyways."

I smile. Nate pins me against the wall, his face inches from mine. His hand resting on my back. The other on my waist.

"its valentines day.", he smiles. "your mine for today."

I gently push him away, "pfft. you dont own me."

His hands run down my curves, resting on my hips. "Don't forget how I made you cu-"

Just then Hadley Westen walks in with my mom. Nate quickly backs up.

"Yall two busy or...?", Hadley asks.

"No. We were just talking about plans for today.", nate says quickly.

"Well, me and Hadley are going to the beach house for the day. We will be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Aww that's cute, spending valentine's day together.", I say.

"As friends that is.", my mom says.

"Yeah. Have fun!", nate says.

They both tell us bye and to be safe. They walk out to door. I look down at my apple watch to see the time read 10:55.

"You down to go out for breakfast?", Nate asks.

I nod. "Sounds good let me go get dressed."

I go into my room, thank God my hair was still curly after last night. I grabbed some leggings and a nike sweatshirt as it was chilly quite today.

I walk out of the hallway and downstairs. Nate is already waiting for me at the door. He was in a black Nike hoodie and grey sweats.

God grey sweats are my favorite...

"Ready?", he asks.

I nod and we go outside to his car. We drive to a Boomerang Diner.