a first.

ASTRID'S POV:

I sat on Nate's bed as I watched him play his video game. He was good at it.

After I while I decided I wanted to try. "Hey nate mind if I give it a go?"

"Yeah sure come over here.", he says.

I walk over to him and stand up in front of him. "Well, where do i sit?"

He looks around. "I dont have another chair at the moment. Mind sitting in my lap?"

My cheeks immediately bled red. "S-sure!"

I sat down on his lap. For a bit we were good, he showed me how to play.

He rested his head on my shoulder, and watched me play the game.

VICTORY!!

"YES!", I said jumping a little.

Nate immediately moved his head and I felt him tense up beneath me.

"you okay nate?"

He nods. I wasn't truly convinced but I listened. After I while of me playing I decided I was going to lay down while he played.

A part of me hoped he come lay with me. I guess the gods heard me because I watched nate stand up and walk over to his bed.

He was wearing shorts and a tank top, and that sexy little silver chain. His fluffy brown hair topped it off.

I listened to him lay down beside me. Then I felt his hand creep around my stomach pulling me close to him to wear we were basically spooning.

I remembered what lexi and jules said about nate and sex.

I decided to tease him a bit. I backed my ass onto him. I heard him take a deep breath in.

I went to do it again when his hand gripped my waist hard. "Stop teasing me astrid...it'll end badly for you."

"Oh really. Watch this nate."

I flipper around and got on top of him. I sat exactly on it and said, "who ended up on top now."

he laughs, "your asking for it now."

He flips me back over, and has my wrists above my head in one of his hands so fast I couldn't even escape.

"who's on bottom now..", nate says.

I smile as I push him off of me, he rolls onto the floor.

I bust out laughing as I run for the door.

He catches me quickly and grabs my wrist pinning me against the wall, my wrists in each of his hands.

The eye contact killed me. I just wanted to kiss him so bad.

But he kisses me. Not just a peck or quick kiss. But this one was filled with passion, his tounge fights mine as I kiss him back.

After what seemed like a while we broke the kiss.

"N-Nate...", I said brushing a piece of hair out of his face.

"do you maybe want to sleep in here tonight?", he asks?

I nod. We both go over to the bed and lay down, he cuddles me.

I have never felt so safe with nate than I do right now.

It'll always be me and nate against the world....right?