a girl fight, and tears.

ASTRID'S POV:

I wake up, suprised to be in my bed. I look over and almost shit myself in fear. It was nate sitting in the floor his?head resting on the side of the bed.

He must have heard me because he took woke up.

"Mmm...good morning", he said in a sleepy voice. It was kinda hot.

I ignored him.

"Or not.", nate says

I was not forgetting about what happened the night before.

I went to my bathroom and put on black lulu leggings, and my overtime hoodie. My hair was nice and curly still so I didnt do much too it.

I came back out to see nate was gone.

Eh. I finished getting ready and went downstairs to see nate waiting on me. He was wearing nike shorts, and a long-sleeved carhart shirt.

"Ready to go?"

I just nod, and walk out of the door.

The car ride to school was tough. Nate was quiet. I wondered what was on his mind.

Once we got to school I dreaded the day.  I didnt want to see nate and I sure as hell didnt want to see lexi.

_________________________________________

The day came and went, and before I knew it, it was 6th hour chemistry. I hated this class because of lexi and nate.

I walked in too see them sitting by eachother. Although they didn't look the happiest.

I ignored it because I didnt care.

I sat by zack, who had his airpods in.

"good morning class.", says Mr.Jones.

"today is not a good morning.", nate says rolling his eyes.

"Very funny Mr. Westen. Detention after school."

Nate just shrugs.

I look at him and roll my eyes. Lexi glares at me, "nate made me do that last night too"

I cannot believe she just said that. I wanted to punch her in the face right then and there. I was so mad at her.

After class I decided I was going to talk to nate.

I walked out as the bell rang to catch up to nate. I saw lexi chatting with him by his locker.

I walk up to them.

"Hey a-"

"Get lost Astrid, were busy here.", lexi interrupts.

That's fucking it.

"at least im not a backstabbing bitch.", i say to her face.

"what the fuck did you just say to me"

"You heard me bitch.", I say.

Lexi throws a punch at me, she barely hits my nose. Its enough to send me flying at her. I punch her temple so hard she falls back into the locker.

I grab her hair and start punching her face. At this point were on the ground. Im throwing punches left and right. She manages to hit me once more before I get pulled off of her.

"ASTRID ENOUGH.", nate yells.

I look at him my nose was bleeding, I could tell it was. So was Lexi's.

The principal was standing there then, "you in my office lexi."

Then he looks at me. "You detention after school."

"...your really gonna stick up for her nate..?",  i say looking in his eyes.

"yea he is.", lexi says from behind me.

I turn to look at her.  Then back to Nate.

"are you serious..."

I push past nate and run to the farthest bathroom from where the fight just took place

Why doesn't nate care for me anymore? Lately is seems he doesn't care about me as much. Did our kiss not mean anything to him?