Intro

"Luna! Where are youuuuu." Louis drags out, walking around the living room smiling. He hears a small giggle from behind the couch and smiles, creeping over slowly.

This is a routine they do every night before bathtime. Luna runs away to hide and one of the boys have to go find her.

Louis jumps onto the couch and leans over the back, exclaiming, "Boo!"

Luna screeches and runs out from her hiding spot, and before Louis can react she's jumping on top of him.

He smiles at her and wraps her in his arms. And that's how Harry finds them.

"Don't tell me you guys are cuddling without me?" He fake pouts.

"No no mumma!" Luna quickly tells him and waves her little hand. "'ome here."

Harry's walks over to them and finds a nice little spot next to Louis, cuddling into his alpha as their little girl makes a home on their pressed together thighs.

Louis looks down at his omega and smiles at seeing him try to blow a curl from his long hair out of his face.

Harrys hair's grown out alot in the past 3 years, now reaching between his ears and shoulders. When Harry first decided he wasn't going to cut his hair and let it grow long, he was very self conscious. So Louis decided grow his hair out as well. Which caused Harry's heart to just exploded with love and Luna to exclaim how they could all plait their hair and put flowers in it.

Another thing they've got over the last few years were tattoos. And a fair few of them. Ranging from butterfly's to skulls to birds to hearts and just little things that may look silly but have a deeper meaning to the boys.

"Alright, bath time for you miss." Harry tells his daughter.

Luna sighs, but goes willingly with her mummy.

"Lou hun, can you please check the food on the stove?" Harry calls out.

"Yup." Louis tells him. He watches as Harry and Luna walk away, luna on Harry's hip as they talk about God knows what. And yep, he fucking loves his little family. So much.

***

The chapters will be longer then this! Also, I picture 2014 One Direction for this story. Because who doesn't wanna see phh pregnant?