Chapter 11

Louis helt Harry though his drop, cleaning all the mess off of them and cuddling up under the blankets. He also put some comfortable clothes on both of them so Harry doesn't have to worry about getting dressed when he wakes up. Thankfully this isn't a stress drop so he'll probably be out for only a few hours.

Louis cradles Harrys belly with one arm and ran his fingertips over the soft skin with the other, watching as goosebumps rose.

Louis still can't believe Harry's pregnant again. With his pup.

Pregnancy has always been something that amazed him, even as a little pup. Like he knows how, but how? How can someone not only create another human, but make them so they're completely functioning? It's amazing.

He's always hated how people give all the credit to the male or alpha, saying he's 'done a good job'. All he does is have an orgasm, the omega has to experience all the side effects - good and bad - plus carry a watermelon sized human in their stomach for months.

He would've ripped a mans head off the other day if it wasn't for Liam holding him back when he completely disrespected Harry by saying to Louis, "Hot little fuck you've got yourself there. You must've done good the first time you fucked a pup into him to wanna go again, knot him nice and deep".

He was probably in his late 50's and it was later discovered that he wasn't apart of their pack, just visiting a friend. Let's just say he was kicked off the property immediately and is never to step foot there again.

And if Louis went to the gym and punched a punching bag until it split in half, imagining it to be that dickheads face, then no one has to know.

He hears a small sigh so he looks up to see Harry staring at him sleepily, rubbing at his eye with his fist

"You're awake." He grins at his omega and lays besides him again so they're face to face.

Harry cuddled into him, pushing his face into his alphas neck, breathing in his comforting scent.

"Can you keep doing that?"

Louis stares back at Harry with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Your hand." He grabs Louis' hand and puts it back on his stomach.

Realisation flashes in Louis' eyes. "Ohh." He continues to run his fingertips over the supple skin, smiling at the content look on Harry's face.

"You back yet darling?"

"Yeah." Harry sighs happily. "Thank you, for all of that."

"You don't have to thank me." Louis chuckles. "Do you need anything?"

"Kisses?"

Louis smiles softly and leans ford, slowly kissing Harry's pouted, full lips. Unlike their heated makeout session earlier, there's no lust. Just full of emotion. Expressing their feelings that they can't put into words.

"I love you." Harry breathes into the heat of Louis' mouth.

"I love you too."

"Luna's gonna be back soon and I promised we'd take her to the park." Harry pouts. "I wanna keep cuddling though."

"Mabye she's forgotten about it?" Louis raises his eyebrows hopefully.

They absolutely going to the park with Luna, don't get them wrong. But right now, it's the last thing they feel like doing in their post orgasm, post drop head space.

"I could suggest we make something instead?" Harry looks into the distance in thought. "I've been craving those frozen yoghurt drops I make lately..."

Louis smiles wide and leans in, kissing Harry's pulled in brows. "You're too cute."

"Stoop." Harry whines, but there's a red blush dusted across his cheek bones.

Louis continues staring at him with so much love and adoration. He's genuinely the most lucky person ever. Going back to when they first met on their wedding day, he never would have thought he'd love the omega he married without his consent this much. Sure, he was hoping that him and whoever he married would end up loving eachother, but he didn't think he would be lucky enough to have that. Especially with Harry. He's just perfect in every way possible. He's got an amazing heart, so caring and loving towards everyone he meets. Plus he's absolutely adorably pretty which is just a bonus. Louis can't point out one flaw in him.

"Wanna go make them now so they're ready when Luna comes home? Then we can just cook something like a cake with her. She loves doing multilayered rainbow cakes, mabye we can make that..." Harry trails off as he moves to get out of bed, Louis following close behind. "We need to get more cooking chocolate as well next time we go shopping. Oh! And tomorrow's the markets, we have to go and get more fruit and veggies."

Louis sits down at the kitchen island, watching fondly as Harry lists off what they need to do as he gets the yoghurt, plate and piping bag out before stopping. "Should I make our regular circles or shapes?"

"Hmm, mabye shapes. Use the little nature moulds." Louis nods.

"Good idea." Harry puts the piping bag and plate back away before grabbing the silicone mould out. "I was also thinking, we should get the guys over one night for a barbecue."

"That's a good idea. I'll talk to them about dates and when they're free if you'd like?"

"That'd be great, thanks babe." Harry smiles at him.

A knock on the door interrupts their banter.

"That'd be them." Louis smiles and jumps up, going over to open the door.

But as he opens it, he stops right in his tracks at seeing who it actually is.

Harry's farther.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He spits out, shutting the door so only his body is visible instead of it being wide open and welcoming.

"Please son, I just want to talk." He begs, voice full of honestly.

And Louis just wants to slam the door, walk away like nothing happened. But both he and Harry have so many unanswered questions still. And the one he knows is playing alot on Harry's mind, what happened to his mum and why has she turned out the way she has?

"Stay here." He tells the man before shutting the door, walking into the kitchen and smiling tightly at Harry, who seems oblivious as he puts the yoghurt filled moulds in the freezer.

"Was it them?"

"No, it wasn't. It uh... It's your dad."

Harry stops dead in his tracks, looking up at Louis with wide eyes. "Dad? What's - what's he doing here?" Louis can hear the slight tremble in his voice.

"He said he wants to talk." Louis slowly walks over and wraps his arms around Harrys dainty waist. "I can send him away if you'd like. Or would you be comfortable with him coming in?"

Harry lets out a deep breath and looks down between them. "I-I don't-" He closes his eyes and exhales again sharply. "I don't know..."

"It's okay baby, just breath." He rubs his hands up and down his omegas side, stopping to thumb at his love handles. "Do whatever you feel comfortable with."

"Mabye we could talk to him? Just for a little bit?" Harry looks at him hopefully.

"Of course darling, but you let me know if you start feeling uncomfortable or just want him to leave okay?" Louis raises his eyebrows.

Harry nods with a slight smile. "I'll put the kettle on, you let him in." Louis can sense how uneasy Harry is, so he pulls him in for a soft kiss, scenting him real quick before heading off towards the door to let his farther-in-law in.

This is either going to go really, really good or really fucking bad.

***

I feel so bad for the long wait😭 sorry besties