Chapter 16

Emmie goes back home after their appointment to see her mum who's staying with her throughout her pregnancy and when the baby is born, which she's thankful for. Louis and Harry head to their home with Luna and now they know, two little ones.

"I cannot believe it, I have two babies in here." Harry pats his tummy. He's sitting on the couch with Louis while Luna colours in.

Louis slips his hand up under Harrys shirt to rest on the little bump. "It's incredible, you're incredible." He leans over to peck Harry's lips.

"We're going to have to get double of everything now." Harry smiles.

"We really should start shopping soon." Louis hums, rubbing little circles into Harry's skin.

"Yeah, we also have that barbecue at Zayns tomorrow night." Harry lets his head fall and rest on his alphas shoulder, making Louis let his head lean on Harry's.

"Shit I keep forgetting about that. What time is it again?"

"4:00pm. I thought I was supposed to have the baby brain." Harry giggles.

"Oi! You little shit." Louis laughs, making Harry lightly smack his chest.

"Language!" Harry gasps, pointing at Luna who's still obliviously drawing.

"Sorry." He kisses Harry's cheek as they both watch Luna, fond in their eyes. "Soon were going to have three kids to look after... That's crazy."

"Do you think we can do it?" Harry frowns. "What if... Hmm." He shakes his head slightly.

"What if what?" Louis looks at him.

"Nothing."

"Harry, tell me."

Harry sighs, looking down at his lap. "What if I'm not a good mum? To heaps of kids I mean. What if one of them feel neglected or think I have favourites?"

Louis frowns at his omegas insecurity. "Darling, that's rubbish. You're an amazing mother. Even if we ended up having 100 kids you'd find a way to spend every minute of everyday with them. And I'm telling you, not one of them would feel neglected."

Harry bites his lip, obviously not believing Louis but not wanting to argue.

"Love, would I ever lie to you?"

"No." Harry mumbles, keeping his eyes cast downwards.

"Then you should know I'm not lying right now. You're one of the most amazing mother's ever. Even everyone in the pack can see that." He rubs Harry's shoulder. He knows there's more to this but he doesn't want to pressure Harry.

Finally, Harry sighs. "I'm worried about my mum."

Louis' eyes bulge out. "Harry what the fu-"

"No! I worded that wrong." He quickly shakes his head. "I'm worried what she's going to do. I can't get those drawings out of my head Louis. It's like they're always on a constant loop in my mind."

"Oh baby." Louis pulls him in closer so he can rest his head on Louis' chest. "I want you to listen carefully right now, okay?" He feels Harry slightly nod. "No matter what that woman tries to pull I will never let something bad happen to you or any of our babies. I wish I could tell you she won't try to do something but I can't. But what I can say is she can try, not succeed. Okay?"

He can sense Harry calming back down and his lips forming a smile against his skin. "I love you." Harry whispers.

"I love you too, and our bubba's." He pats Harry's tummy again.

***

The next day they pack up and head around to Zayn's house for the barbecue. They haven't seen the lads for a while, being so caught up in work and caring for their little one. They're looking ford to just being able to relax for a while.