Epilogue

"Luna! Come on or you're gonna be late!" Louis yells out from his spot in the kitchen. He's currently trying to make the kids breakfast and get his eldest out the door on time.

"Coming!" The 6 year old shouts back as she stumbles down the flight of stairs. She's already wearing her football uniform with her shoes on and hair tied back.

"Here you go baby." He puts her bowl of yoghurt and muesli in front of her before hearing one of the babies shout from the living room. He rushes in to see the twins still in their play pen but now Faye and River have dropped their wooden toys and are crawling over towards Louis.

"My little munchkins." He bends down and swoops them both up in his arms causing them to let out loud giggles that echo throughout the house. "Your food is also ready."

He walks them into the kitchen and straps them into their highchairs as they kick their little legs in excitement, knowing what that means. He then rushes back around the kitchen bench to where he was blending up the twins home made baby food. He puts it in a dish and sit in front of them with two spoons.

"You excited for today?" Louis asks Luna as he makes exaggerated noises and feeds both babies at the same time so they don't fuss.

"Yeah! I'm also going to give Adira my present for her." She beams.

Louis raises his eyebrows. "You got a gift for her again?"

"Hmhm. I made a flower bouquet in the garden yesterday!"

Louis bites back a smile. Luna and Adira have been best friends forever but lately they seem to be more attached then ever. When playing they're either holding hands, sitting as close as possible and never a metre apart. And now Luna's been making little gifts for her, mainly from stuff out of the garden and her arts and crafts box. Almost like how an alpha courts and impresses an omega they love.

Of course they don't know for sure what second gender both girls are and won't for still quite a few years, but it's very obvious that Luna is going to be an alpha with her protective, fierce and strong nature. And of course you can be an omega with those traits or even a beta, but she shows all the signs of a young alpha.

On the other hand, Adira is very clearly an omega. She's more soft and gentle then Luna, always going to her best friend for protection at school. Once Luna got into an argument with a boy who made fun of Adira at school and it ended up in all parents being called after Luna stalked over and hit the boy right in the face. The boy ended up getting in trouble and Luna was told that hitting is never a solution. (And Louis nor Harry would ever admit this but they were actually proud of their baby.) That day Luna refused to leave Adiras side, not letting her out of her sight. It was so bad that Luna stayed at Niall's and Maria's for the night just to be with her.

They're both still so young to make any assumptions but it's quite clear that they love each other to bits. Weather that stay as a friendship in the future or not.

"I'm sure she going to love it darling." Louis smiles as there's a knock on the door. He stands up to answer it to see Niall, Maria and Adira standing there.

"Hey guys! How are ya?" He gives them all a hug, mindful of Niall's pregnant belly. Yes, that's right. After expressing how he feels to Maria, she agreed that she'd love another baby but isn't ready to carry again. So they spoke to a doctor and picked out a sperm donor. They've also agreed they want three kids so after this one, Niall will get Maria pregnant. That way they also get to experience the whole natural ordeal and have one baby that's biologically theirs. But that doesn't mean they don't see Adira and this new pup as both of theirs, they love them to bits and see them as their own. Loving your child with your whole heart and doing everything you can for them makes you their parent, not sharing the same blood.