Chapter 23

Jay is quick to untangle the cord from around his little neck, clearing his nose and throat.

"Why isn't he making any noise?" Harry asks in a panic, staring at his incredibly tiny baby.

"C'mon darling." Jay whispers as she harshly massages the babies chest.

"Louis." Harry sobs and reaches for Louis' hand. Louis just stares at his mother and son in shock as he feels his heart drop. "H-He needs to be okay!"

Jay looks between the two boys and their baby for a second before making up her mind on the heat of the moment idea. She picks him up and places him on Harry's bare chest, yanking Louis' arm until he was on his knees next to Harry.

"Get your scent on him, touch him."

Harry's breathe stutters but he lifts his hand up to cup their babies bum as Louis places his hand on the babies back. They both start releasing pheromones like crazy, scenting up the whole room. Anyone in there will walk out smelling heavily of the two.

They both feel like someone has just ripped their entire world apart, staring at their baby boys blue skin. Praying that he opens his eyes and let's out a squeal.

Just as the nurses were about to take him back to try again, he lets out a gargling, gasping noise and quickly starts screaming.

"O-Oh my God." Harry squeezes his eyes shut and sobs in relief. He looks up at Louis to see he's doing the same, eyes closed and crying his heart out.

Jay picks the little baby up and takes him away to get cleaned. Louis trusts her enough to take take of him. Right now he just falls to his knees next to Harrys bed and sobs along with his omega.

"I-I thought... I thought we lost him." Harry gasps out.

"He's okay baby, we all are." Louis grins as he leans up to leave a kiss to his lover's lips. He never wants to feel the pain and coldness that washed over him in those few minutes ever again.

Jay smiles as she walks over holding the tiny bundle close to her chest. "Here's your little boy." She hands him over to Harry. Louis turns around and picks their daughter up from where she was in a little wheel bed behind him, fussing over how she's so close yet so far to her parents. Jay pats the space next to Harry to show him that he can lay down next to him now in the bigger then normal hospital bed.

Louis smiles and sits as he looks down at his babies. They're so beautiful. Their daughter has no hair on her little bald head with Harry's nose and full lips. Whereas their son has a fair bit of fuzzy chestnut hair with Louis' nose and lips. The perfect little blend of the two parents. He can't wait to see their gorgeous eyes once they open up.

Jay helps Harry push out the second afterbirth and gets started on stitching Harry up. Unfortunately he ripped again just like he did with Luna. A lot bigger rip this time around.

"They're so perfect Lou." Harry says softly, eyes drifting from Louis to the pups.

"They are." Louis smiles so wide his eyes crinkle up at the sides. The sort of smile that lights up a room.

Jay and the rest of the nurses help change Harry's gown and get him into a new room and bed, ones that are alot cleaner and comfortable.

It was a few hours later that Niall, Zayn, Liam, Maria, Luna and Adira walk though the door, the younger kids being helt back from running into the room.

"The babies!" Luna exclaims as they all finally get closer. Harry is holding both babies in his arms so Louis can pick up Luna and place her in the bed as well.

"Say hi your little siblings." Louis grins as they all watch Luna gasp, holding out her hand and delicately stroking their red chubby cheeks.

"Hi ba'bes." She whispers.

Adira, even after having Niall and Maria tell her that even though she's excited to see the babies she needs to let Luna go first, starts to get a little restless but stays at her mumma and papas side. Harry sees this and smiles, "You can come over, Adira. Here." He holds out one arm. She doesn't waste a second to run over to the bed and climb up with Louis' help.

"Oh they're so cute!" She gushes. Luna beams proudly, puffing her chest out slightly at the praise to her siblings.

"Are they boys or girls?" Niall asks as they all step closer.

"One of each. But we still haven't thought of names."

"They're beautiful." Niall stares at them with loving eyes, wishing more then anything to have some of his own. Well, to experience being pregnant, carrying his own pups. But because he's with Maria, he'll probably never get to experience that. And it breaks his heart. But he has Adira who he loves like his own and he'll hold onto her and cherish her for the rest of his life. He just wishes he could experience it.

As everyone gets a turn at holding the babies, with Louis keeping a very close eye on everyone as his alpha instincts come though, he leans down to kiss Harry on the cheek. He smiles adoringly at his omega who smiles back.

"I love you babe, such a beautiful mumma and omega."

"I love you too alpha. So incredibly much."

***

Only one chapter left😭 this is actually so sad like I feel so down about ending this series. But also so proud!<3