Chapter 18

Once they get inside, Luna comes sprinting towards Harry and clings to his legs.

"Mumma!" She grabs his hand and pulls him over to the couch, pushing him onto it. She jumps into his lap and starts carefully inspecting his shoulder. Once she did a once over his whole body for any other injuries and sees none, she bursts into tears.

"Oh darling." Harry wraps her up in his arms on the right side of his chest.

"I-I thought you were died!" The little girl sobs. All the other adults watch them as they feel their heart ache for the small pup. "A-And my siblings! They okay!?" She pats Harry's tummy.

"They're okay Luna, I promise. No one's dead." Harry bites his tongue to prevent tears from falling. He can't even imagion how scared his little one was.

"You no go outside anymore." She hiccups. "Stay inside, safe."

Louis sits on the couch besides as close as he can get. Luna quickly looks over at him. "We keep mum inside?" She asks.

"We'll keep him as safe as possible." Louis nods at his daughter.
"Everyone's okay bubba, I swear."

"Don't s-swear." She whispers from where her little head is resting on Harry's non-injured shoulder, making the parents smile fondly.

She looks so small cuddled up into Harry, it makes both of their hearts ache.

***

Later that night once both of the little ones are asleep, Luna still clinging onto Harry. She's refused to let go all night. Even when they showered her it was a struggle. She refused to let go of Harry so he just hopped in with her, changing into a spare outfit of Zayn's and the girls into some spare pyjamas they leave at their uncles.

"Now, what happened Harry?" Zayn asks once they're sitting on the couch together.

All traces of a smile from when he was looking down at a sleeping Luna vanishes from Harry's face. "I... We were just playing then all of the sudden someone jumped over the fence. She aimed the bow and arrow at us and said to stay quiet... She was aiming it at Luna." He stops, trying to calm himself down so he can tell them the rest. "I ran over to her and the arrow hit me instead. That's when I yelled out, so they quickly jumped over the fence again and ran away."

"Did they say anything else?"

"She," Harry looks to his alpha with a blank look in his eyes. "He told me that this was just a 'warning of what's to come'."

"Fuck." Louis curses. Anger is flowing through his veins just thinking about someone going out of their way to hurt his omega, pup and niece. His family.

"You know that this means, right?" Liam asks Louis.

Louis nods his head. "Something's going to happen. And soon."

He thought he had time. He thought he had time to plan everything out more. But after today's events it's clear that the rogues are out for blood as soon as possible. You don't just go after a pack Alphas omega without having alot of fucking guts.

He needs to be ready for anything and everything.

***

Guys I'm so sorry for the short chapter. This week was the last week of school so I've been really busy. I promise you'll be getting better, longer chapters soon and more regularly ❤️❤️