Chapter 15

You've all officially been blessed with this😌 ^^

***

The week goes by pretty quickly and soon enough it was time for Harry's and Emmie's appointment. Turns out Jay is also her nurse so they both talked to her and rescheduled their appointments to be on the same day.

They've been hanging out as much as they can, Emmie mostly coming over after Harry invited her. He introduced her to Louis who also quickly bonded with her. Plus, Luna adores her, always asking where her 'Em' is.

"You excited?" She smiles at Harry and Louis as they sit in the waiting room.

"So excited, I can't wait to see them again." Harry says excitedly, making Louis chuckle fondly. "Plus this is the first time Luna gets to see her little sibling, you excited baby?"

"Yeah!" Luna throws her arms up in the air from where she's sitting on Louis' lap, almost knocking him in the face.

"Harry and Emmie?" Jay walks out, leading them into her examination room. "Hello my loves, how are you all?"

"Grandma!" Luna shouts before any of them could respond, wriggling out of Louis' grip to run to Jay.

"Hello darling! Look at you." She gentally touches the hairstyle Luna's supporting. Her hair has been twisted into a rose shape with sparkling pins keeping it in place. "Who did this? It definitely wasn't daddy."

"Hey!" Louis exclaims in mock offense. "My hairstyle skills are slowly getting better."

"Em did!" Luna points at Emmie.

"Yeah, turns out this girly is amazing at doing hair." Harry nudges her shoulder.

"Oh stop." Emmie blushes.

Jay smiles at them. "Alrighty, who wants to go first?"

"You go." Harry tells Emmie.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Emmie takes a deep breath before hopping up on the table and pulling her shirt up. Jay grabs the wand and gel and squirts it on her stomach while asking a few questions here and there. Harry stands next to her, holding her hand the whole time.

Suddenly there's a small, faint heartbeat filling the room along side of Emmie's. "Found them." Jay smiles.

Emmie looks at the screen and feels tears well up in her eyes. That's her baby. Her and Jasper's baby. And he's not here to see them.

"They're so s-small." She wipes her eye.

"They're about 2cm long with a nice strong heartbeat. Everything else looks pretty good." Jay informs her.

She lets Emmie keep looking at her baby for a while, knowing how emotional this all is especially without her partner, before turning it off. "How many pictures would you like?" She asks, knowing already that she'll wants pictures printed out.

"Um, is 3 okay?"

"3? I usually have to print out like, 10 for this lot." She looks over at Harry and Louis with a laugh.

"Heyy." Harry giggles. "We have a big family."

"Plus mum we all know you keep some for yourself." Louis laughs.

"Rightfully so, I'm there grandmother." Jay nods, causing Louis to scoff with a small laugh. She helps clean the gel off Emmie and get her off the bed. Immediately Harry and Louis go up to her and surround her in a comforting hug, one she really needed. All while Luna just goes along with it and hugs her as well.

Harry smiles one last time at her before he jumps up onto the bed, doing the same thing and pulling his shirt up. He's got a little bump sticking up, making Louis bit his lip to hold back a grin.

"All right, let's see how this little monkey is." Jay puts the gel on and moves the wand around. "Now I have to find the-"

Everyone goes silent.

The sound of 3 heartbeats filling the room.

"Is-Is that..." Louis' jaw drops.

Jay let's out a shaky breath and moves the wand once again, looking at the screen to confirm it.

And there it is. Two little back and white blobs.

"Oh my God..." Louis looks at Harry, who's got a hand covering his mouth.

"Congratulations boys, looks like you got twins." Jay let's out a shocked laugh.

"Louis." Harry looks up at him. "We're having twins!" He exclaims as Louis shoots down to wrap him up in his arms. "We're having twins!" Harry says again, laughing in happiness.

"Twins?" Luna looks up at Emmie in confusion who's staring at the couple in surprise before snapping back to reality. She leans down to pick the little girl up, sitting her on her hip.

"I'm carrying two babies Lou, two of our babies." Harry whispers.

"I know, I'm so happy right now Harry." Louis cradles the side of Harry's face, leaning in to connect their lips. Both their tears mixed in with it, making the kiss salty but neither of them care.

"Both their little heartbeats are strong and they look to be completely healthy." Jay tells them. "I'll print the pictures out." She turns the machine off, handing Louis some paper towel to clean Harry's stomach before helping him sit up.

As soon as Harry plants his feet to the floor, he jumps into Louis' arms. "We're having twins Louis." He sobs.

"Twins! What twins!?" Luna exclaims, not enjoying being ignored.

Louis sets Harry down and they both walk over to the little girl, hand in hand. Harry takes her off Emmie, smiling gratefully at the girl before sitting down.

"It means that mummy has two babies in his tummy!" Louis tells her, holding up two fingers.

"Two?" She frowns. "But how? How more then one?"

"It's amazing, your mummy's awesome." Emmie smiles.

Luna wiggles around until she can see Harry's stomach, pulling his shirt up. "Hi babies!" She yells, causing everyone to laugh.

"You're going to be the best big sister love." Harry brushes the hair out of her eyes.

"My little 'iblings." She pats Harry's belly with a serious look on her face.

"You got a protective little one on your hands." Jay cackles once she walks back in, handing Louis the photos in an envelope.

"She's going to be amazing with them." Louis smiles proudly.

"She is. Now, I've booked you both in again for two weeks, but Harry I want you in here again next week as well. Just to check how everything is going now we know it's twins." Jay informs them.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Louis frowns.

"No no, everything is fine. Pregnancies with multiples are always at a bigger risk. But everything looks okay and it'll hopefully stay that way with regular visits."

Harry reaches his hand out to grab Louis' comfortingly, the other resting on his little bump.

As long as they have eachother and their little ones, they'll always be fine.

***

It's taken me this long to fully cope with the fact that Harry's House is now out. It's so fucking good like- how does this man do it? Everytime?

Matilda got me fucked up.

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I originally wanted Harry to have twins in the first book, like Luna have a twin. But I also wanted them to have just one pup to begin with so yeah lol. Love you all💕