Chapter 14

Chat noir was on his way to meet Kagami when ladybug called out to him from behind. He turned and saw her running towards him.

'whats wrong milday?' chatnoir asked worriedly,

'oh its nothing but I wanted to tell you something important,'

'what is it?' he asked,

Ladybug approached him and grabbed his hands, chat looked at her in surprise and as ladybug moved in closer to him he began to blush

'milday???'

'shhh,' ladybug hushed him while she moved in to kiss him. Chat noir couldn't help but feel this was too good to be true but as ladybug neared him he told his head to shut up and instead listened to his heart.

Just when they were about to touch Adrien felt his ring being slowly removed. He instantly pushed ladybug away and put his staff in between them.

'what is going on ladybug?' chat noir demanded

'what ever do you mean kitty? I was about to kiss you isn't that what you always wanted?'

'yes but not like this who are? My lady would never act this way.'

'you hurt me kitty. Im ladybug,' and with that ladybug charged at chat noir. Chat noir used his cat like reflexes to evade her but ladybug came at him again more ferocious than the last. Chat noir tried his best to fight back but ladybug successful advanced on him and tied him up in her yo yo. Nathalie watched on excitedly, 'finally ill have his miraculous, sentibug. Take his ring,'

Ladybug heeded Mayura's command and began to take off his ring. Chat noir was abt to lose his miraculous when he decided to make a split second decision.

'cataclysm,' he whispered as tears began to form in his eyes

He watched in horror as the love of his life slowly turned black with fissures erupting all over her body. Then a gust of wind came and blew her away. Chat noir broke down in tears, 'im sorry milady,'

*****

*sorry for the late update but I finally have some time off from school. hope u enjoyed the chapter thanks for reading