15

'tch' Mayura hissed as she saw her sentimonster disappear. She had no idea the cat's miraculous could do that. She left the scene and retured to ladybug seeing her still in a struggle with senticat. Her senitmonster used his cataclysm to destroy her yoyo and Mayura grew giddy at seeing ladybug's distress.

'finally,' she thought to herself, 'victory is still in sight,'

Mayura followed ladybug as she ran from the scene in a panic. Mayura hoped to catch him detransformed but what she got instead was even better.

The guardian of the miraculous box and grimoire.

***

'master fu! Master fu! I need your help!' ladybug exclaimed as she jumped into fu's apartment.

'ladybug?' what's wrong?' master fu asked in worry,

'chat noir well I don't think it's the real chat noir he cataclysmed my yoyo! I didn't even know that was possible,' Marinette explained

Fu nodded in understanding, 'it seems the peacock miraculous has resurfaced, you need to find the real chat noir he is the anthesis to the peacock as you are the anthesis to the butterfly,'

'Follow me,' fu led Marinette over to an old book he had hidden behind a false bottom drawer.

'this is the grimoire of the miraculous, I need to make a potion for you and chat noir, chat noir will need to awaken his latent anti sentimonster powers and you need to regain your yoyo. Wait here ill be a moment,'

***

Mayura watched as the guardian made the potions. She waited to see if she could learn anything more about this new powers of chat noir's when she saw fu flip past an entire section on the peacock miraculous. A thought occurred to her. 'if the potions can awaken powers or fix the yoyo then is it possible it can fix the peacock miraculous? She had to hope and she needed help now that things were escalating,' Mayura quickly detransformed and called Gabriel.

'Nathalie where are you? Where Is the miraculous?' Gabriel demanded

'I know you're mad but I have good news I need your help,' Nathalie continued to explain all that she learnt to Gabriel

'im on my way good job Nathalie,'

***

After fu finished the potions he returned the book to its hiding place and gave ladybug the two potions. She took hers right way and after she felt a weird tingling sensation she used her hands to conjure her yoyo back just as she would her lucky charms.

'thank you master fu,' ladybug bowed in respect and left fu to go search for chat noir

***

Ladybug found her kitty on a rooftop crying not even aware enough of her presence.

She touched his shoulder gently, 'chat?'

Chatnoir looked up suddenly, 'mi milady?'

'yes it's me'

'omg!' he hugged her so fiercely ladybug could feel tears springing to her eyes as well

'chat what happened?'

'I ugh there was another you and I killed her,' he said dejectedly

'that was what master fu just told me about. The peacock miraculous can create sentimonsters and you are the only one who can stop them. Here drink this, master fu said all you have to do is touch one and absorb the energy of the senti monster is not the same as a cataclysm since your not destroying you're simply returning it back to where it came from your removing the emotion that created it,'

'but that's still bad she was a real person I don't want to keep killing people,'

Ladybug saw how much this was bothering chat and wished things didn't have to be so, 'ik it's hard but we have to keep Paris safe no matter what

*what should I name this power of chat's? i thought it was unfair that he had one power while ladybug had two. she could purify the acuma and has her lucky charm. the two miraculous should be equal so I thought ladybug could handle hawkmoth like she normally does and chat could handle Mayura. I thought since the sentimonsters r created from emotions like how ladybug purifies I thought chat noir could remove the emotion that created the being. 

thanks for reading! comments and votes are always appreciated.