Chapter 1: Discovery (OUTDATED)

A 10-year-old girl was sleeping quietly in her bed. She has long blue hair, blue eyes and bright skin. She wore blue nightgown made of silk, which was one of dozens of clothing she had. The marble floor shined by the moonlight and the walls colored white. A royal princess, if you will. Her parents are beside her. The father was blonde, however he had blue eyes. He was extremely strong, packing a 6 pack and a large bulge. He was in his royal clothing and on his head lied a golden crown with red diamonds. The queen, much like her daughter had blue hair but had yellow eyes. She had an exotic body, wearing an exotic blue royal overskirt dress and wearing a crown made out of diamonds. She looked just like her daughter when she was at her age. They both were sitting on a long chair. They had finished reading their sweet daughter a story. The queen closed the book, put it on her lap and then rested her head on her husband's shoulder. "What dreams do you think our daughter is having?", she asked. The king smiled. "Something wonderful."

...

The howling of the wind opened her eyes. She was in her room, but without any furniture, only her bed and the door, as always. She had been here before. She checked herself. She was wearing the same nightgown she wore when she was put into her sleep. She got up from her bed and walked towards a dark oak door with a golden door knob. The door led her to the balcony of the palace. She looked over the railing. The kingdom was doing good as usual. People were going by their day as normal. However, when she looked up to the sky, she saw something. It was white, and it had a brown pupil in the middle. "This is new". The gust of wind got stronger and louder. She is at the balcony looking at the sky. She blinked. She is not at the balcony looking at the sky.

She was in a white room. On her left and right were two men. They were sitting on a black chair. They both had a turquoise shirt and black pants, with a long purple cloth on their necks, going down to their stomach. They were both looking at giant rectangular painting of sorts. There was a small aqua ball in the painting, with green in the middle, and white on the top and bottom. The left side was darker than the other side. To the top right of the ball was a smaller silver ball. She wonders what this meant. But before she could think, the sound of the wind came. It grew louder, and louder and louder. She is a room with a weird painting. She blinked. She is not in a room with a weird painting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the vastness of space, a white spaceship for scientific exploration, the USS Meta, is arriving at a newly discovered system called the Ardon Star system. The reason is to study a newly discovered habitable planet almost the size of earth, which was found on 25th of September 12,583 HE. The USS Meta is over double the length of a football field (245m), though it is less wide (45m). The ship is made up of 6 vital parts; the command module, research compartment, communications compartment, drone compartment, energy compartment and finally the engine. Each compartment is about half the size of a football field. (50m long, 35m in width and 35m in height). Cubical in shape with smooth edges. All compartments are held together by a 1m long, 2m high and 1m wide bridge, in which the crew uses to go to other compartments. The ship was painted in a white coat, and is protected by 2m thick shield to avoid radiation, kind of like a bank safe protecting the money. Utilities include a Zera-7 drive that allows faster than light travel, Kobra-53 camera, 7000 series quantum computer, centrifuge, telescope array, 4 satellites, 5 rover probes, 8 repair pods, 4 collector drones, 7 EVA suits, 2 Li-dar bands, 1 Laser Communication Satellite dish (A new way of communication that was recently discovered by the U.S Military), and a fusion reactor.

The command module is shaped as a sphere, with a diameter of 25m, or a bit less than the length of a basketball court. On the front is a giant camera, about 10m in diameter, for the A.I and its crew to see. On the side, it has a giant ring, about 2m wide, that acts as a side camera. On the back left and back right sides of the command module are bridges that connected the radiators.