Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

It was a bright, beautiful morning in the great city of Nova. Through the glass window, the sun shined on the face of a bright red-haired girl snoozing heavily on her bed, cocooned in her warm sheets.

*SPLASH*

Her eyelids instantly shot up in contact with the water, revealing her ruby-red eyes underneath. Though the sun's rays didn't wake her up, the bucket of ice-cold water sure did! Dressed in her soaked white nightgown, she looked around, searching for the culprit.

In the corner of her eye, she spots a blue-haired boy dashing away from the crime scene. Fuming, she decides to jump off the bed and follow him. The girl chases the little boy across the wooden floored hall, eventually coming near a brown wooden door that slammed just as she turned a corner.

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU! COME OUT BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!" she screamed at the little man.

"No, you won't! Mama would be angry!" the boy replied to his elder sister's threat.

"I bet mama would not like you throwing a bucket of fucking ice-cold water while I was sleeping!" She argued back.

"Language girl!" a voice behind her spoke. She turned around to see an older blonde woman, about the same height, look back at her. She had long blonde hair along with sparkling golden eyes. The woman wore a long white gown, that helped amplify her beauty. Though she may look pretty, her face managed to intimidate the young girl to her core.

"Good morning, mother. My brother splashed me with a..."

"I know what your brother did. It was I who told him to wake you up." She said.

"But... But why?"

"Why? Look at the time! It's 7:75 and you haven't even woken up! How could you call yourself a knight?" She said in a disappointed tone. 

"7:75?"

"Yes. Now get ready. We need to be there by 8:40." The mother said. 

"Ah, yes! Of course!" Still soaked in her nightgown, the girl went to take a quick warm shower. After she was done, she walked over to her large closet to pick out her uniform.

Her closet looked like a long hallway with clothes on the side of the walls. She walked over to where her uniform was and picked it up. It consisted of a long-sleeved black tunic with black threads with black leggings. She then picked a pair of black socks and black leather gloves to cover her feet and hands. 

On top of the uniform, she put on her armor, which was made out of tough dragon scales proven to be stronger than steel. It consisted of a short-sleeved breastplate, a pair of long gauntlets and leggings, along with a pair of shoes. As a final touch, he places her sword, fully sheathed, on her back. 

After she had put on her uniform and armor, she walked out the door to meet up with her daisy white lira, a horse-like creature with completely jet-black eyes, and a very fluffy tail. It was peacefully drinking some water off the rectangular bucket, feeling thirsty. 

"Hop on child. We must get going now." her mother told the girl. He hopped on the Lira and held its leech firmly. 

"Come on Daisy. Let's get going," she said. The lira stop drinking the water and started moving along the dirt path behind the larger lira it followed. The city, built mostly of polished stones and hardwood, had a unique architectural style featuring symmetry, detail, and the wide use of color as its main components.

From each building to another, they were painted in a different color featured in a rainbow. Red is followed by Orange, which is followed by Yellow. Next is Lime Green, with Blue being the last one until the pattern repeats.