Chapter 7: A Staged Encounter (OUTDATED)

The night raids of the month have been extremely successful. The Kirugang bandits have manage to rob and pillage many villages of its gold and people for slaves that they could sell in the black markets of many cities, making thousands of gold coins. However, there was still one thing bugging everyone out, they haven't heard from one of their teams in a month. It was at the beginning of the month, when the bandits spit up into different teams to capture any peasants dumb enough to travel through the night. However, one of them haven't returned. They searched for them, but gave up a few days later. They couldn't afford to waste their time to search for deflectors. Right now, the bandits are living the dream, buying booze, banging broads and all that. 

As the new month had arrived, they once again spit up, to cover a broader area, robbing any poor fucker that would be unlucky to cross paths. Due to the lower amount of people, this time, they all spit into groups of 4. One band, all with full grown beards, and a scar somewhere on their face, decided to patrol the forests. 

The group were on lookout for more opportunities. It was when they were scouting, using the trees as protection, one saw a cute little girl about 10 to 12 years old, with dirty cloths, a bit torn, walking along the dirt road, given shade by the trees. She looked tired, weak and hungry with nobody around to escort her, yet her cute beauty and her gorgeous aqua blue hair and eyes were all features they knew their boss wouldn't dare resist.

"Hey, what is that little girl doing there?" asked one of the bandits.

"Hmm?" the other bandit notices her.

"She looks to have blue hair. You know the chiefs like them natural blue." said the bandit.

"Yea, we could get a handsome reward from the boss if we present her up. Easily make about 56 gold coins."

"What what if it's a trap?" the third bandit asked, cautious about the situation. 

"Good question. You think it's a trap?" said the second bandit looking at the first and forth.

"Maybe. But there doesn't seem to be nobody else around." replied the original bandit. 

"Go check then." proposed the forth bandit. The first one was chosen for the job. He was the sneakiest of them all. After carefully analyzing the surroundings, and making sure nobody was around, he came back to the group.

"There doesn't seem to be anybody there."

"If so, then what are we waiting for? Let's pounce and get her!"

Before they put a bag over her head, covering her face, she suddenly fell unconscious. Thinking nothing of it, they picked up long wooden stick would be used with rope to tie both her hands and legs to the natural pole, making it easier for the savages to bring them back to the chief. 

...

On the dirt path, a party of 4 were walking along the road. They have began their journey 3 years ago, though they did have trained for combat from before. The party consisted of Milo Sampson, the muscular swordsman wearing a large plate of armor, as it's leader, Mark Wu from the mage a city far far away, wearing a weird red robe with a skirt, with sun patterns all over. Coline Hurst the healer wore blue robes with yellow lining and Leroy Cameron, known for being athletic and quiet, who only one who wielded a bow and wore a nearly black outfit, with his face being covered with a cloth. 

A distant scream could be heard from the other side of the forest. The group went on high alert.  They all looked at each other, and nodded. Leroy Cameron, with his excellent physique, swiftly went from tree to tree, at the direction of the sound. There, he spotted four bandits, tied up a little girl to a pole. Though they all seemed to have a confused face, he chose to ignore it.