Chapter 5.5: The Ones From the Stars. (Part 2) (OUTDATED)

The two were walking, attempting to flee the forest where they lost 2 great friends. Halle and Alfred, despite their experience and strength, were both brutally slaughtered by a single metallic creature. Alika's face was still in tears, loosing the love of her life. The only thing they could do now is to is to go back to a city, and inform the adventurer's guild on what had happened.

From Alika's good eyes, she spots more metallic beings. The two launched themselves to hide behind the trees. Taking a peak, a heard of 15 were looking around, searching for it's prey. Ray and Alika started to sneak past the beings, by using the trees as walls to protect themselves. Alika spots more in the south.

"They appear to be blocking us." said Alika

"We should then go around them. If we try to run, it will catch up with us."

Before they continued traversing through the forest quietly, they prayed to their god.

"Oh Kalina. Help us."

...

The monitor displayed the two terrified natives sneaking past the drones. Melvin orders more drones to encourage the two to take a right turn. Simon obliges. Melvin couldn't just stop smiling. Exited at the prospect that he would be involved in catching two of the fantastical humanoids.

The pair inched slowly towards a bald spot of the forest. He got more exited.

"Simon, move drones in to engage, but not kill. Partially surround them so they can move toward the little grassy land."

"Yes sir"

...

The two had managed to not be spotted. They inched closer to what appeared to be the exit. Their heart beats faster at the prospect of sweet escape. Yet, Alika had a strange feeling that they were lured into a trap. However, there was no time to thing, as her little eye spots something move closer.

"Ray, they spotted us!"

The beings shot more of it's pellets at them, destroying the trees that acted as a guardian. They were forced to make a run for it, to the path and onto to anywhere safe. Yet horror stuck when they all surrounded the two. Ray put on a shield, and Alika helped him with her magical strength.

They were prepared, to meet their end, but strangely, the beings stared at them, not doing anything.

*PHEW*

A powerful red bolt of light, fully overwhelmed Ray, and disabled his shield. Two darts then hit the both of them. Alika felt nauseous and fell on the ground. The last thing she ever saw, was Ray, the metallic beasts, and a strange man in a dirty cloths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a private meeting room, the expedition commander Marquise Jackson, the head scientist John Hamilton and 2 other generals were in discussion. Marquise Jackson was a tall African American born in 14th September, 12,488. He wore his camo uniform, with a camo army cap, black buttons, and many ribbons and medals for his service and a jet black name plate. His two generals were Archer Peterson and Adam Perez.

Archer Peterson, the space marine commander, was an Anglo-American born in 2nd April, 12,460. He wore a similar attire to the commander, with the only noticeable difference being that he held fewer ribbons and medals. He was transferred to the expedition team of Xerox mainly because he was chosen Marquise, who considered him perfect for the job. He had handled the giant, but rare bug species effectively on Roabu-223, a planet with an excess amount of oxygen.