Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

"An eye in the sky you say?" asked the bald man in a purple cloak who sat in front of Princess Mirabelle. There was a serious tone on his square face as he stared at Mirabelle's face with his ocean blue.

"Yes, Grandmaster Vlad. An eye."

"What else?"

"Well. I saw a painting. It was... mainly a blue ball. To its side there was another ball. I think it was gray."

"Is that it?"

"No. There were these two men in weird blue clothes. They had... very unnatural hair."

"Oh?"

"Yes. One had black hair and the other brown hair," she said. Vlad put his left hand on his chin, thinking about what it could mean. Off the top of his head, where he memorized hundreds of books in his entire life, he could think of nothing.

"Thank you, Princess Mirabelle. Can you please send in your parents into my office?" he asked. She simply nodded, got up from her chair, walked on the tiled marble floor, and left through a dark wooden door.

After a few seconds, the king and queen, both in their glamorous outfit, walks in the grandmaster's office. The mother sits on the left chair facing the grandmaster, the same one Mirabelle used, while the father sat on the right.

Like the palace, the walls have all been painted white, with little details added all over as if it was an art piece. Light came into the room through the large glass windows on the right wall, and some from the magical chandelier above.

"I am glad you all arrived as soon as possible. You both made the right choice" he said.

"Thank you, grandmaster. So what do you think?"

"From what she tells me, this could be something we have never faced before."

"Never?" asked the queen.

"No. Never. Whether that is good news or bad news... that is uncertain." he says.

"What do you mean grandmaster?" the king asked.

"Your majesty, many visions have predicted good events while others predicted bad ones."

"Do you have any guess what it could mean?" asked the queen.

"My guess is that some kind of entity is watching over us. Whether its intentions are malicious or benevolent remains to be seen."

"So what should we do?" the king asked for advice.

"Your best option is to put the knights on alert. Make them get ready if something bad will happen." the grandmaster replies.

...

It had been just a week and a half since the crew had arrived at the Ardon star system. The A.I robots since then have constructed 3 dome structures using 3d printers and materials mined from the moon's surface, brought over by specialized self-driving automobiles.

The 3 structures were a crew compartment allowing the astronauts to stay and work safely and comfortably. It was fitted with separate rooms, a cafeteria, and a meeting room. The rooms themselves are fitted with computers that allow everyone to do their tasks efficiently.

The other was a food production facility that grew food such as plants and meat for the crew to eat and stay alive. The facility was run by A.I, using cloning technology and advanced farming techniques to produce a large quantity of food.

The final dome was an A.I construction facility. This is where worker bots and drones are constructed to do a specific task for the given situation.

The base itself was powered using dozens of solar panels, which produced enough electricity for it to run properly. If the panels aren't sufficient enough for the base, then the rocket's fusion reactor will make up for the excess energy needed.