Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

A teenage girl with long wavy ice blue hair woke up looking at a dark starless sky. Her ice-blue eyes picked up the various colors of light provided by the luminant flowers. She looked around to find herself wearing her 1 piece royal gown with white linings and stitches holding it together.

The girl got up and casted a spell. A small orb of light appeared floating on her hand. With the light, she looked around, to see if there is anything. In the distance, she saw a small village fully awake, celebrating something. She started walking towards them, in an attempt to ask for help.

Yet as she walked, she came no closer to it, as if it was moving in conjunction with her. As the flowers started to dim on her, the moonlight shined brighter, but instead of the usual calm silver white, it gave off a blood read.

She looked up to confirm, but was immediately distracted by the circular object right beside the moon. She squinted her eyes to get a better look. It appeared circular, with black wings on its side. It appeared as if some sort of eye with wings, looking down at the realm.

There was then a gush of cold wind blowing at her face. Her eyes started to feel dry and upped the urge to blink. As soon as she did, she found herself somewhere completely different. A white room with a painting and two men in weird blue clothes.

The painting itself was of a blue crescent with green, yellow, and white in the middle. Near the ocean-blue ball, was a silver crescent with a little bit of gray in it. Before she could process this information, the cold wind blew at her face again, sending her back to reality.

...

As the sun rose to another day, Mirabelle finally woke up from the rays of the sun striking her face. A bit confused by the dream she had, she decided it was a good time to first relax. She got off her fancy blue bed to the tiled floor.

She went over to her private bathroom, where she often cleanse herself of any filth she might have got. Her bathroom was completely tiled from floor to roof with ceramic and lit up by a magical yellow fire. She took a relaxing wash.

Afterwards, she went over to her large closet to pick out a gown to wear. Considering that she had no magical practice today, she wore a blue royal gown with white cross-stitches.  

She headed down the white royal halls of the castle, passing the paintings of her great ancestors who lived throughout history. Many great, some decadent, but still strong and powerful as ever. She arrived at a dark oak door with a golden door knob. She opened it and walked inside the dining room. It was currently empty, and silent.

The royal dining room had a long birch table, with 6 chairs all facing one pair. On the ceiling hung a crystal glass chandelier powered by magic to illuminate the room with its yellow light.

The desk, covered in a purple tablecloth, had plates facing the chairs, with forks, knives and spoons on its side. The middle itself was empty, as it was room for the large plates where they brought the meals cooked in the kitchen.

 Mirabelle took her seat and waited for her family to arrive. She had to only wait a few minutes before her parents arrive. Her father, Floyyd Lanchestor was a blonde-haired man with irises in his eyes, wearing a white royal suit with 16 buttons. Though he was muscular, he was not totally jacked. 

Her mother Alena Lanchestor was a beautiful woman. With long wavy hair like her daughter, along with her ice blue eyes of hers. She wore a similar dress to Mirabelle, with the exception of the dress having an overskirt.

"Ah, Mirabelle. You seem to have gotten up early."

"Yes mother," she replied. The parents sat down on their respective chairs and waited for the other 3 to come.