Chapter 4: Meetings and Action (OUTDATED)

The day has come. The castle was surrounded to the brim with people, waiting patiently for their king. On the top on the balcony, their blonde red skinned with a white suit of armor fitted with red mana crystals entered the light, clearing his throat to give a speech. The two besides him use a long blowing horn. The crowd goes silent. They then step back. 

"Subjects of the kingdom of Reizor! Today marks the 545th anniversary when our people were horribly massacred in the 4th realm, with it's hideous abominations; abominations immune to our 6th senses. Some of these mysterious monstrosities have managed to enter our realm, acting as eyes for the creatures beyond, some have never been found."

There was a pause before he continued.

"This annual ritual, in which we gather all of our young brothers and sisters, is to not only help them identify these beings when found but also to remind the next generation to not be foolish enough to invade, or to be arrogant to think that they are the ones above, looking down at the rest. With that, we will start this ritual, with a heyluk of silence for the fallen ones."

The silence falls on once again, with only the small gusting wind and the animals that roamed around that refused to be quiet. After the 80s was up, large doors to the castle swing open. The hall walls were decked out in paintings, paintings of the 4th realm, reserved for the peasants.

One showed a land with great glass towers, filled with the corpses and skeletons of their brethren, being crushed my a gray metallic beast that walked like a caterpillar. They both moved on to another, which featured a great black dragon being ripped apart from an invisible enemy. There was another where a creature in black, that is slightly invisible, kills one of the lords with it's black staff.

The kings, along with their families and the rest of the elite, away from the peasants, being shown the relics sealed firmly behind expensive crystal clear glass. There was a the black staff in the one, there also was a rectangular device made out of a mysterious material and glass, which presumably turned blue when a button was pressed. There was a book with pictures on it, some even portraying their own species.

...

Kerit, with it's hickory brown dirty fur, a strong black dog nose, with irradiating red eyes, with lots of muscles on it's arms and legs, making it fast dashed across the dark dungeon to the dungeon master, screaming "The Stench! The Stench! It's Here!". He started banging the door with all his might, nearly breaking it. The door opened. He swiftly made it to the master's room. He was sitting on his throne, wearing his pitch black enchanted steel armor with red mana crystals amplifying his power. All while wielding Bolejuner II on his back, a sword long large blade made out of the finest enchanted steel, that is said to cut through iron. 

"Kerit! What is with you? Have you gone mad to.."

"THE STENCH MASTER, I GOT A WHIFF OF THE STENCH OF A CREATURE IN THE DUNGEON! THE ONE FROM THE 4TH REALM!"

The dungeon master froze in place. He felt a cold breeze go down his spine, paralyzed of shock and fear. He started to breath heavily. A minute pass. He stands up and leaves the room. He walks down the red carpet to dark door, to a dark room, luminated by a purple sphere. He places both his hands, and starts to communicate with his majesty.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels with their white tunic and float around the divine realm with it's glowing white skies and the sky blue lake that acts as a floor. Houses, magnificent classical houses with pillars and detailed art of it's occupiers, shone as their light hits the powder white stone bricks levitate in the air, housing the angels. At the top, were multiple floating arches made by the same bricks filled with detailed statue art of the ones that above the angels; the gods, while the arch floating on the lake below lead to the mortal realm.