part - 5

As anirudh And bonditha was rushing to the colleage..

Anirudh went to staff room and collected his books .here bonditha was rushing to class room because already ritu and rahul were in classroom.it was her handsome sir class period she don't want miss to see him .

Here anirudh was running to opposite side of corridor. Bon saw him running ..she to fasten her speed . both stood at threshold of the room..huffing badly..

" go..good..morning....si..sir..sorry..woh..mein....pu..porii...raat ..so..so nahi payi. ...I..was..think.. Thinking about you.. Last. ..night...is.issilye..late hogaya..." BONDITHA said catching her breaths..placing her hand on her chest...

" Same.Same here ..miss .. I too ..can't sleep..at night." Anirudh blurred out taking Deep breath..

" what " bon said being confused . Soon realisation hit her that can't able to sleep due to yesterday incident

She smirking thought " achaa bachu . abhi bathathi hu "

She came near him least bothering about students who were looking at them. While anirudh widened his eyes seeing her close to him and glanced at the students who were looking them .

" miss... What are doing ..all are looking at us.." Said anirudh

Bonditha stoped there and anirudh quickly ran to class ..bon too entered the room and Sat beside the rahul and ritu...

While anirudh started the class . bon was busy in her own dream la la la land...

When anirudh glanced at her once. She winked at him .he immediately turned at board bon frowned at him ..but smirked at him ...

After all classed over anirudh left for library to teach bonitha missed classes. Rahul and ritu refused to accompany bon to give their privacy ..

As bon entered the library finding it empty.and anirudh was busy in his book .. Bon smiled thinking mischief ... She slowly leanded to his ear And ...

"Boooooooo".. Anirudh jumped in his seat . closing his eyes shouted in fear.

" ahhhhh"

Bondita laughed loud seeing his fearful expressions

" dar gaye app " said bon laughing loudly...

" miss...wh..what's this " said ani breathing heavily..

". Achaa... solly " she said holding her one ear.. With innocent face

Ani melt seeing her ..but didn't show...

Downing his head. " let.. Start class now" said opening the books..nodding she too start studying..

In between bon used to stare at him and smile like a fool ... When ever ani look at her . she used to wink at him or flirt at him ...

Days passed like this .... Bon always used to flirt with him ...even some times bon used to sit with him in canteen to have coffee .. She always used to so talkative ... In this all bon find another friends .. She was favourite to all her class but some were jealous too as she always flirt with ani and he say anything to her..

Many girl tried to propose him but he used stay away and bon used get irked by this she used get jealous ..to that rahul and ritu add salt and pepper.. On her ..by teasing.

Its been one month she had joined her in colleage...
In the days ..rahul and ritu and bon became best friends for life...especially bon and rahul they used to fight over silly things.. Some funnily rahul used to flirt..
But bon is ready to back to make poppat...
While ritu used to enjoy their cute antics...