part - 7

In the next morning  bonditha woke up early . she freshened up and had her breakfast early. While today arvind wanted to drop her to college he to left with her..

" All is well  princess " said arvind seeing bon frittering with her  finger's

Nodding she relaxed her ..

" acha bye princess have nice day " said arvind kissing her  forehead. As they reached to collage.

" Bye papa take care " said bon hugging him and bid bye to him .

Today she was early to her . 1 hour more left for college opening time. She wished to watchman..

" good morning kaka ..kaise ho app " she smiled at him.

" good morning beta ... Ajj inti  jaldi  kabhi kabhi toh daudi  hui athi hoo..late hogaya kaka bolke..ajj ek gante phele kaise " watchman asked looking his wrist watch.

She pouted at him " main late commer nahi hu kaka. "

" arrey arrey nahi putar aisa nahi hain " he said looking her pouted face.

Hmm.she hummed to him

" waise ajj inti jaldi kaise ayi beta abhi colleage start hone mein ek ganta  hain " he asked him..

" kuch nahi bas jaldi anne ka man kiya.." She said in mean time rahul and ritu reached their  as she call them to come early..

Wishing each other  they left inside...soon students started entering to collage..

While rahul and ritu , bon where roaming in corridors. In first floor . bon was narrating them what happened yesterday with them and ani different behavior..

  While all were confused in thinking about things. That when a car honk catch their attention . bon without any  second throught starting running towards stairs..seeing her rushing ritu and rahul run behind her ..

She was running too fastly as bumped to someone ..the person was about to shout ..but she rushed towards parking area without looking back..

" sorry boss " she said while running..the person kept looking at her retrieving figure..

  Finally she reached the parking area huffing and panting hardly..

Here anirudh parked his car and he turned to see bondita  trying to catch her breath . her one hand was on waist and another was on chest her face was  covered with sweat..she was taking long breaths..

  He just downed his head ..in mean time rahul ritu reached to her

" pagal hain kya thu aisa kon bagtha hain stairs se girr jathi tho " scolded rahul ..ritu glanced at anirudh

Good morning sir. Ritu wished him

Good morning sir . rahul too wished him ..

Good morning both of you .. He said dowing his head..

Good morning sir .. This time bon wished but he didn't wished her back...

He started to walk past to her ..his feet's halted when he felt a tug on his wrist.. He know why she stopped him but he  didn't dared   turn  to  her ..

She tightened her grip on him ..she stoped infront of him . She can see his eyes were red  like he didn't slept and face was looking dull..

Before she could ask him . he jerked her hands and left without uttering a word..this shocked bonditha because he never behaved like this .never jerked her hands...

She too left with rahul and ritu..

Soon classes started . bon tried to get his attention in class but ani didn't even glanced at her ..