part -51

It was too early in the morning when bondita reached mumbai ..

Already a car was waiting for her ..

" mahesh .." She called the man who came to receive her ..

" sorry mam..i am sorry " he apologized looking at her as she seated in backseat with stern face ..

" mein tumhe sorry bolne ke liye appoint nhi kiya  ..tume sirf ek kaam diya tha ..that i want each and every update of anirudh ..but you were sleeping while i was calling " she was glaring at him ..

Bondita das can never forgive a person who would neglect at her family safety ..and anirudh was that person where she can go to any limit to his safety ..

" sorry mam ..but he is fine ..mein kudh check karke araha hu .." But bondita was stern ..

" that's the only reason you are still standing infront of me ..warna you know what will be i am doing.  " mahesh gulped and focused on road ..

" yehi jagah h .." Bondita asked getting out of car and looked at rc farm house where anirudh was staying

Today was saturday means weekends so anirudh would be still sleeping .. She was about to go inside through gate but she stopped herself seeing the person

Her eyes fall  on a white car which was stopped a little far from farmhouse but the person came to out of car made bondita frown

She saw shanaya comming out of car but she looked more puzzled when she saw a men came out of car . he was looking like same age of anirudh with a manly body ..

" mahesh mujhe us ladke ke baare mein saare detail chahiye ..waise yeh h kon ." bon thought to herself seeing them hugging and that boy kissing her as soon as shanaya entered the house ..

Bondita too climbed the wall ..through the help of mahesh and she ordered him to leave from there ..

" first floor third room " bondita mumbled to herself remembering mahesh saying her anirudh room ..

When she opened the door of his room .her eyes turned into moist seeing anirudh sleeping peacefully on bed ..he was sleeping so fondly  .

" i missed you so much " she sat on his bed taking his hand in her ..

How much scared she was seeing that dream and restless but seeing his face once  her all worries and restlessness vanished ..

" app thik tho h na..i really missed you so much " she kissed him on his knuckles .

She laid beside him and staring at his peaceful face ..his hair was messy and covering his eyes .he was looking so cuteee and handsome more in sleep ..

She pinched his cheeks to which he scrunched his nose making her giggle ..

" aww..mujhe app itna cute lagna bad karo warna kisi din sabke samne app ko kiss kar dungi shotti  .." She whispered near his ear ..

She smirked when a pink hue formed on his cheeks ..she slowly trailed her forefinger from his forehead to nose . his cheeks turned into more pink ..

" mere saath romance kar rhe h kya dreams mein ..jho laal tamatar ban rhe h .." She raised her left eye because when ever she comes close to him. Automatically his cheeks and ears turn into pink in blush ..

Actually she wasn't wrong anirudh was dreaming about bondita where she was flirting with him and he was blushing at her naughty talks ..

She was removing his hairs from his face . but she gasped when anirudh hold her waist pulling her to him..