part -69

" naina...naina ruk jaa yaaaar " a girl was running behind another girl who was too running at the other side of the campus .

" nhi re...mujhe use dekhne jana h " she shouted back . holding her medical book and rushed to back garden of medical college and university of kolkata .

" urff yeh ladki na " her friend shook her head and glanced at the person for whom her friend is crazy for the past three and half  years .

Naina reached near the pillar and glanced her man , whom she was loving from the past 3 years .

She blushed looked at him silently and sincerely reading the medical book without any awareness .

" hey , gadhi agar itna pyaar h toh ..propose kyu nhi karti " her friend hit her head from back .

" noo..yaar !!! somnath roy chowdhury kaha aur mein kaha  , ham kisiko sirf pasand karne se sab kuch nhi hota na ..!!  " she said to her , seeing som with longingness..

" aur upar se agar meri kaki ko pata chala toh yeh joh meri doctor banne ki ambition h na..woh sirf sapna hi reh jayega..mujhe gaatiske leke jayege apne saath .. " she said seeing som getting from wooden seat .

" toh phir nhi kahogi usse kabhi teri dil ki baat " she asked now walking through corridors .

" pata nhi ..ha agar life ne mujhe chance diya toh zaroor karungi ..but yeh baat bhi h unke aur mere beech status , family and thinking mein zameen aur asmaan ka fark h " she said before entering to class but someone heard this conversation .

" Dr . Chandrachoor ..sir was calling you " cc looked back at the person and nodded at him and left to principal cabin not before glancing at empty corridor.

" dr.cc we welcome you and really thankyou for joining us  ..u can join the university form today itself  " the principal said , he nodded before saying thankyou and shaking his hands.

He entered the class and saw som and passed a gentle smile .

" so , iam dr. Chandrachoor and I am a neurosurgeon , and I m your new professor and also I will assist you in your pratical , assignments and other activities " he introduced

They nodded at him , after teaching them and he attend the other class and saw naina

" so , she is junior of somnath " he chuckled to himself.

....

" bondhu " bondita stepped back feeling rahul and ritu hugged her

" duffers , hatto saas nhi arri " she whined at them but they only hugged her more tightly .

" noo...we missed u some much " both broke the hug , bon frowned at them , kaal hi toh mile ham .

" but , enjoy hi nhi kar paye " rahul whined at her . she nodded at him and they entered the class . 

But all students looked at bondita with gasp ,because she was married now that too their anirudh sir .

Some where happy for them , but the boys who has crush on bondita felt heartbroken and same goes with girls towards anirudh , while some where jealous ..

" hii..guys " she wished them awkwardily and sat on her seat ,where her friends blinked their eyes in assurance. 

Classes where started  as they were neared to exams all class were of revisions .

" seriously yeh sab hua kaal raat " rahul and ritu were laughing covering their mouth and bondita gave them a shut up ! Look .

" but  i must say you are lucky bondita , anirudh sir jaisa understanding log kaam milte h ..woh bhi bina bolne se phele hame samjhne wale " ritu said smiling .