part -71

Bondita was still in shock seeing shanaya in their house again .and anirudh was clam  while cc looked at shanaya in confused manner .

" hello guys long time not seen " she grinned ear to ear but in that smile too bondita can feel her cunning intentions

As she came towards them , she saw bondita wearing a nuptial bracelet and a small pinch of vermillion in her hairs..

" ohh !! Finally married bondita...akhir khar apni zid puri karli kyu " she asked roaming her gaze through her body .

Her eyes didn't miss the light red mark on her collar bone , which was given by anirudh today morning with love .

She felt her blood getting heated , how dare this bondita to touch what her's

" tum yeha kya kar rhi ho " bondita asked straightly ,she felt her blood boiling in her presence .

" kuch nhi !joh mera tha usse chine ayye hu..anyways congratulations for marriage " she forward her hand to shake

Bondita too hold her hand before hissing " be careful kahi apni chiz hasil karnke ke chakar mein joh h usse na kho doh "

" babu I am getting late " she said moving towards him

" yes , lets goo " he said and moved out with her while cc smiled at her before leaving with som and batuk

" bondita " anirudh looked at her as she wasn't looking at him

Is she avoiding me ? He asked himself .

" well I am leaving ..better u have something to say in evening " saying she left from there leaving him alone to think .

He left from there , he has so much to say her but only when time arrives .

..

" well ,after  2 days exams will start ..I order not to pressurise the students for fees ..let them concentrate and after thet we will find other ways to collect the fees " bondita spoke to principal as she signed her papers

Being a student she always know how student will be in  pressure for paying fees before exams . so , she never wanted it to happen in her college .

Present she was in board room talking about fees and signed herself , after two days she was going to have exams and it would be her first exams where arvind wouldn't be with her for giving her support.

" toh thu abb kya karegi " ritu asked Bondita opening her books.

" nothing " she said turning the page of her book

" anirudh sir ne bhi kuch nhi kaha ..yeh toda off lag rha h ..I mean didn't she just tried to molest him " rahul asked them . presently they were sitting in their class and doing the preparation for their exams.

" i don't know rahul and I didn't want to question him or his family " she said , how can she say to her in laws not to let that women stay in their house

" hmm ..leave it for now , just focus on books guys" they nodded at her and started to read the books .

" kaha jaa rhi h tu " rahul asked bondita seeing her pack her bag

" well ajj mujhe dad ke office jana h ..woh nhi h toh buddy and I were looking after the company " she said as it was three in the evening . and office would over after in two hours.

" kk I will drop you " rahul said , ritu sat beside him and bondita on back seat .after seeing her off they left .

Seeing Bondita at office the guards smiled at her , she gave a gentle smile and entered inside .