part -34

Anirudh hide his face with his book hiding his blush ..here bon frowned her face seeing his covered face...

" hmmp.." Huffing she downed his book from face and cupping her face she again started staring at him without blinking her eyes...

" what " he asked as he didn't know she was staring him from the last 1 hour...and again covering his face not to show his giggle after seeing her angry shocked face..

She puffed her face seeing his faking ignorance acting

She glared at his book cursing it..as it came between him and her .." Bakwass book!! huhh!!! "

He giggled at her antics.. But didn't removed book ...

This was enough for her.. She huffing stood from rock .. snatching his book and sat on his lap ..

He gasped at her.. But she royally ignored him and wrapped his hands around her from back and hold his book infront of her ..

" now u can study.." Saying she leaned her head on his shoulder..

He smiled at her ..and pulled her more close to him and placed his chin on her shoulder and started reading his book..

As today classes were ended so soon in noon time ...and anirudh decided to explain bon in her doubts for upcoming final exams were left only one and half month ...and they didn't have time to prepare for exams as in three days their practicals , project will be announced and they will be busy in that atleast for 10 days and other stuffs too...so they have less time..

But today instead of in college library or surroundings they decided to study in peaceful place so , anirudh took Bondita to den roads where solid rock are present with tress ..

Its been since 3 hours they had staying here studying and they said rahul and ritu to accompany them but they refused wanting to them their personal space ...and decided to study in ritu house..

As bon completed her revision section of her subject ..she started to flirt with ani ..

Which he was enjoying too ..but stayed like nothing effecting him..

" babu " she called him in low voice ..

" hmm.." He hummed still engrossed in book..

" babu ..suno na.." She again called him

" kya h mishti padne dho.." He finally looked at her ..and saw she was already looking at him with love filled eyes and wide grin...

He always wondered why she feel so elated listening this name from him ...even too he called it for a few times..that too in alone..

" Bondita can i ask you something " he asked with little hesitated ..

" hmm." She hummed..

" mishti ...aisa kya h iss naam mein joh tum ..use sunte hi itne kush ho jati hoo.." He asked her..

" because..this name is very special to me.. " she said softly..

" special .." He raised his left eyes.

Feel the song from here ....

" haa.. Apko patha h...iss naam se meri mumma bulati thi mujhe ...meri mumma bhout favourite thi ..apko pata h .mere papa mujhe hamesha kehte h ..ki mein aur meri mumma bhout similar h..surat se hi nahi sirat se be.. Mein meri mumma ki jaan ti "

" woh meri liye meri duniya thi ..app trust nhi karenge meri mumma meri papa se bhi badkar thi mere liye.. Mein appne birthday pe yehi wish mang thi ki mein , mumma , papa hamesh yesi hi rahe .... But shayad god ko meri wish acchi nhi lagi .. Issiliye uhone ne meri mumma ko mujhse chura liya ...dad se puchti ti ki god ne asa kyu kiya..toh papa hamesha yehi bola..ki god ko na tumari mumma jese world ki best mumma chahiye thi iss liye use legaye.. "