part -38

Anirudh blood boiled when he saw bon was wriggling between their clutches ...

His blood boiled more when he saw aditya was inching towards her opening his shirt buttons..

As aditya was about touch Bondita but fell on her feet when anirudh kicked him..

All looked at him and saw he was shaking with anger his veins were popping out of on knuckles ..

Anirudh looked at the boys who were holding bon elbows from both sides..

" leave .." Anirudh roared at them..by the time rahul and ritu reached there with principal ..

But the boys looked at aditya who nodded his head in noo..

The dam of patience broked in anirudh ..he roamed his eyes and found wooden stick which stuck in short plants..

he roamed his eyes and found wooden stick which stuck in short plants

" kaha tha na ..hath chodne ko.." He yelled before taking the stick in his hands..

" ladki ki hath padkne ka bhout shouk h na.." Saying he inched towards them..

" s.ir." all scared seeing this angle of anirudh ..he was know for his calmness but today ..

" chodo " saying he beat a student hand which was holding bon left elbow..

" ahh.." He winched in pain when the stick hit his knuckles ..he immediately left her hand..

Seeing this second one leaved her hand immediately ..

Anirudh immediately took bon a took a side and stood infront of her .

" abb use hath laga ke dikhao.." Saying he hit another student legs..

" anirudh " principal called him to stop ..but Bondita stopped him by showing her hand..

And smiled seeing anirudh beating the boys blue and black..

His hold one boy hairs in his one hand grip ..

" chalo ragging karna mein bhout maza aatha h na tume ..cholo abb batha ta hu asli ragging kise bolte h.. " anirudh held his hairs more tightly almost ripping them..

" sir..sir. Please.." He pleaded him...

" bol HO2 ka full name bol..tujhe chod dunga. " he hit him with stick on his back..

" bol jawab.." Saying he hit on his legs..

" woh ..woh..hydro..hydro..molecule. " he answered him..to which rahul giggled principal glared at him..

" achaa..tho hydroperoxyl..tere chacha ka naam h kya " anirudh taunted him and beet him on his back and front .. And throw him aside..

" tu aa beta ..abb bol presentation bane ne ke liye konsa app use karte h.. Answer bol ..tujhe chod tha hoon.." Anirudh twisted another student hand backwards cracking his fingers..