part -47

As the morning arise . anirudh flickered his eye lashes disturbing his sleep.. He lips formed into small smile..still feeling essence of her lips on his ...

With closing eyes he turned towards left side ..but frowned not being able to hold his pillow but finding most safest place for a person..

He Opening his eyes found himself in shubra lap..she was still patting his head subconsciously still in her sleep resting on headrest ..

He looked at her ..and her eyes were little puffy ..he know she cried whole night ..

He slowly lift his head from her lap and made her lie on bed . he covered her with sheets and looked at her face.. Left to freshn up not before kissing on her forehead..

" bihari..maa mere room mein so rahi h unhe uttana math aur uthnke baad unhe breakfast dede na.." Anirudh instructed climbing down from stairs ..

" chot kesa hain anirudh " Trilochan asked sitting on dinning table ..

" its fine kaka .." He replied to kaka sitting for breakfast ..

" som..kal tumne Bondita drop kiya na..as i instructed " anirudh asked som slowly ..

" yess..dada woh ghar ke andar jane ke baad hi mein wapaas ayya hu .." Som replied taking a bite of food..

Batuk wanted to say what happened in house after he slept ..he was so excited to say how that binaya( Shahnaya ) was beaten up by his to be his future Bondita boudi ..he was sure she will become his boudi at any cost .because she won't live anirudh for sure...

But all his excitement was vanished when kalindi strictly ordered them to not to say a word to anirudh about yesterday incident because she don't want him to fight again..

Batuk frown at her..he was wishing to see that shahnaya fallen face again ..but shooed it off thinking he didn't want his dada to break another vase in anger..poor vase..

" mein office ja raha hoon .." Anirudh said and said koyeli to bring his bag from study.

" anirudh ajj tume janne ki zaroorat nhi ..tum rest karo meeting mein attend kar lunga " binoy said seeing his bandage which have blood traces ..

" uski zaroorat nhi h baba .i can manage.." Saying he left for office .

All looked at him and signed..

" kaka ajj mera football match h ..so mera ane mein late hoga..so maa ko bol dena..kk..bye dad. Chale som dada.." Batuk said keeping munching food..

" phele ka tho le gada " kaka huffed looking at anirudh half eaten breakfast .

Anirudh reached the office and was in his cabin . he was working in his laptop with a frown. Because he really didn't want to work ..we want see his mishti . he was terribly missing but he have to attend a meeting ..

While working his eyes fall on doremon and nobita litte statue which was gifted by her ..he smiled remembered how she wanted to be his friend ..he smiled remembering her words .. She is really an angel ..

He kept her gift in his office to feel her presence to forget his hectic stressful work load ..

He glanced at his watch and thought to himself to pick her up her college.. After his meeting ends ..

"Sir.." Anirudh thoughts broke when he listened his PA . arman voice .

" come in " ani called him ..

" sir meeting 30 mins mein start hoga.." He informed to which anirudh grinned because as soon as this meeting will end he run to meet his girl ..