part -52

"Beep.. Beep " bon looked at her phone and smiled seeing anirudh call.

"Hello babu.." Anirudh smiled at her excitement in voice. 

" did you eat something.. " he asked her .

"Haa.haa.i had my lunch waise app ne kyu kaha apki staff se mujhe itna sara kana dene ke liye. You know they weren't moving from their place until i had my lunch ..pucha tho bole ki boss ki order h "

Anirudh laughed at her, imagining her frowning face..

" hm.woh chodo kya kar rhi hoo.." He asked her ..he want to know wether she was getting bore staying alone..

" mein ...woh books padh rahi thi ..exams anne walle h na..aur apko promise bhi kiya thana ..study skip nhi karungi ..so don't worry .." Anirudh smiled at her ..

" okk..you continue ..mein office se ane ke badh we will go out of a dinner.." He said ..

" ohho..dinner date waah janab toh romantic ho gaye ajj kal...." She teased him ..

"..woh..umm.aisa..kuch nhi h. ." he blushed at her..because he actually want to go to  date with her..

"Hmm..hmm ok..ok.." She giggled at him ..

" abb tum padoo and sham ko ready ho jana .. I will back at 7 .."

"Hmm.." Saying she cut the call and again started doing her study ..

..

" sir meeting ke liye hame jana hoga.." Amar informed Anirudh ..

Anirudh nodding left to meet his cilent office along with shahnaya and amar ..

" hello mr.roy chowdhary ..hello miss. Shahnaya brijwal .." Anirudh shook his hands with his client entering meeting room .

It was almost evening when anirudh finished his meeting about the building that was in bad condition because of pervious  contractor greediness using low quility of materials ..

" mr. Anirudh please have a drink with us ..and i want to discuss a few things with you " mr. Mehtha asked anirudh

Anirudh was about to decline the offer because he want go to bondita and in any way he  don't want to have drink in any case today ..as he was going to take her for  dinner .

" sorry.. Mr.mehtha.." Anirudh was about to deny the offer but before he could say anything shahnaya spoke ..

" sure sir..we are glad to have a drink with you .." Anirudh looked at her with wide eyes ..

" that good. I will ask my girlfriend to accompany me..like you both couple do " anirudh clench his jaw listening his words..

" what the hell shahnaya ..mujhe nhi jana h..kahi bhi ..i am going back to home if you want you can attend it ..amar will accompany you .." As soon as his client left calling his girlfriend anirudh burst at her .

Shahnaya can feel anger raising in her because he was again insulting her ..but she clam herself

" yeh maine tumare liye kiya h ..this is your first project aur ham hamre clients ke offer deny nhi kar sakte..you know na they will get bad impression on us  joh mein bilkul nhi chahti .." Shahnaya smirked when anirudh looked amar and he nodded in yes ..because amar knows declining new cilent treat off impact in business ..

Having no other option anirudh nodded in yes because after Shahnaya saying  yes..he can't deny them that will make rude of him ...and he looked at his watch and decided to have drink and take bondita for dinner after reaching home as soon as possible..

...

Here bondita sitting in hall waiting for anirudh after getting ready for dinner wearing a navy blue skirt with white top tucking in skirt and white shoes