part -73

He dropped her on bed and left to close the door for their privacy. 

He stood in front   of her and held her chin making her look at him . he bent a little to her height and joined his lips kissing her slowly.

She clutched the sheets in her fits gasping as his tongue licking her lips wet and trying to part her lips .

" mm m." She moaned parting her lips as his tongue entered tasting her sweetness . anirudh pushed her on bed laying on top of her still in kiss.

She fisted his hair when his hands pressed her boobs. Her mind was going hazy  every time he squeezed her boobs hard  .

He left her lips dragging her lower lip with his teeth .making them red in pain .

He licked his lips biting them as his hungry eyes glanced at her messy state . her hairs were a mess her khol was smudged and lips were red .and her chest heaved up in heavy breathing .

He " tsk"ed  when he  felt his cock twicth in his pants . he sat on her hip pressing all his weight on her .

When bondita glanced at his face her breath hitched seeing his intoxicated eyes which were hungry to ravish her . he threw his   shirt away .

She licked her dry lips seeing his upper naked glory . he hungrily started to kiss her neck .nibbling  it hardly .

She arched her neck giving lean to his torchers .

" missy !! U r mine " he groaned sucking her soft spot and biting it harshily . she hissed in pain and pleasure dugging her nails on his back .

She showered kisses on his crook of neck as he squeezed  her boobs more roughly while nibbling her neck .

" oh..god !! " she moaned when he touched and pinched her hard nipple  above the dress. Flickering it between his fingers ,groaning at her softness.

Anirudh broke his actions making her whin in irritation . he smirked at her while she pouted at him .she wanted to continue..

He tugged her top before pulling it away . she hugged him feeling shiver at his hungry gaze on her and her breast .

Slowly he unclasped her bra . slipping it through her arms . he kissed her pale skin which turned into pink because of straps . caressing it .

His kisses trailed to her cleavage making her moan and fist his hairs in her grip . Anirudh holds her breast in his hands and kneats it like a dough . before sucking them hard .

He sucking her breast , cupped her wet clothed clit  .making her arch her back. He bit her hard nub hard , she hissed in pain .

He pulled away from her . she was still breathing heavily . she opened her eyes and kissed his jaw slowly trailing them to his neck .

" hmm " he groaned when she sucked his adam apple and bit his neck leaving a hickey .

He clutched her hair and pulled her into his lusty kiss groaning  .

Anirudh was hard and he knew his wife was wet for him , he ripped his  and her pants . and covered themselves in a duvet .

He tugged her hairs from her face . and kissed her forehead , nose ,lips ...

Bondita moaned when he kissed her clit . and sucked it . He rubbed her bud and entered his fingers still sucking her .

He fingered her and rubbed her thighs making her roll her eyes in lust as her wall clenched  around his fingers and he hissed when she cum on his fingers , wetting them. 

He sucked her cum and He came to her face and kissed her cheek , she smiled at him . and kissed his nose.

" take deep breath okk " he said , she nodded at him. Anirudh opened her legs and touched his hardness to her wetness. And slowly penitrated In her .