part -77

The warm sunrays warmed her room and the slight breeze made the all white curtains flow .

Bondita woke from her sleep and stretched her body still closing her eyes , a small smile was radiating through her face as her skin glowed in golden colour  as the warm rays warmed her skin .

But a pair of eyes were watching her keeping his hand on his heart ,it fluttered seeing her eternal morning beauty .

She wasn't doing anything just sitting there silently probably still feeling sleepy . Anirudh was leaning on the door step and silently walked towards and sat beside her .

He glanced at her , which was filled with so much innocence calm and peaceful . He gently removed her hair stad and tugged it behind her ear .

Even after one year of their love and after spending so much time with each other, he felt that he didn't know her completely , there was always something that he didn't read .

May her black khol eyes or that innocent yet pure aliveness   smile . or her mischiefs .everything that always pulled him towards her .

Not to her bold and feisty self , her willingness  to achieve which she dreamt of .

For now anirudh felt like she was his sun whose presence can fill his whole life with bright colour of love .

He gently cupped her cheek and put her head on his chest . softly brushed her messy hair .

"Mishti " he cooed planting a kiss on top of her hairs . hugging her to himself . he didn't know if he had fallen for her head over heels or more than it ..

But this was so good , like after ages he came back to his home ! Home ? Yes his home ! His Bondita. 

Anirudh smiled at the feeling . and kissed her top of hairs again . He knew she had fallen asleep  again .

" bondita " he called her softly .

"Hmm " she hummed mindlessly leaning herself on him . her body felt so warm that she wanted to stay still for a few minutes.

"Shona ,Wake up ! " he shook her a little . but when she didn't he pulled her face towards his face . he kissed her forehead again .

And this time her eyes fluttered as a little pink hue formed on her cheeks unknowingly. 

" babu , you came back " she asked looking at him with a smile .

" yes , mishti " he replied as he laughed at the question . if he didn't come  then how was she able to see him here .

"Yaay !! " .

"Wooh  , slowdown  my wifey " anirudh giggled as she jumped on him . as they both fell on the mattress , Bondita on top of anirudh. 

" I missed u so much!! " she said as she lay on top of him completely hugging him tightly .

Anirudh chuckled at the tightness of her hug
" I too ,mishti " he pulled her closer .Both stayed like that for a few minutes . in complete silence .

" next time u go ,take me with u ,I can't stay away from you " she mumbled burying her face in his chest .

" hmm " he hummed and held her hand to kiss her but frowned seeing a bandage on her hand .

"Bondita " he called her ,she glanced at him

"Yeh chot kaise lagi " he asked showing her hand , Bondita looked at it and then jerked her hand from him and raised from her bed.

"Kuch nhi bas  chot lagi thi , kal gir  gaye thi  sadak pe chalte wakt ." she said but anirudh frowned at her because he could see she was lying to him .