part - 19

It was 8 when ani entered his house ...he was going to his room . but his steps halted at stairs. When he heard Kalindi voice.

"ANIRUDH " she screamed loudly due to which all members of the family came to hall..

He turned towards them..here Kalindi was glaring him angrily..

"What the hell , anirudh " she screamed at him..

" kya hua boudi " (what happened boudi ) binoy asked her .

" kya , hua .. Yeh mujhe se nahi tere bete se pucho ..kaha gaya tha yeh ..maine ese ek kaam bola tha..ki jake airport se mere friend ki beti ko pick karne ke liye...but your son what he did "

( what , happened,...not me ask your son ..I jusk asked him to do one work ..just to pick up my friend daughter from airport ...but your son what he did )

Said Kalindi to binoy who was looking at ani being irritated by his dis respective actions...

" anirudh.. Kya Kiya thumne..boudi ka bataya kaam kyu nahi kiya... "( anirudh.. What were you doing..why didn't you did boudi work ) question binoy ..

" baba , I was busy..." He said being calm ..

" oh.. What's that much busy work you had that you didn't had time to pick up our guest " Kalindi spoke holding her hands near her chest..

Ani was now being frustrated.. Why his family was making a big issue..he was not able to go pick up ..so what the wrong thing he did..

" baba , I have sent som to pick up kaki guest ..so I don't think ki abb appko koyi problem honi chahiye..because kaki ka kaam tho hogaya "

( baba , I have sent som to pick up kaki guest..I don't think that now you should have a problem..because kaki's work was done )
ani said being tried of their arguments..

" problem hain anirudh..maine thuje bola tha ..it means that it was your work..isilye nahi ki tum kisi or ko boldo..and I WANTED YOU TO PICK UP HER"

( thats the problem anirudh ...i have said it to you..that means it was your work.. Not because you will say it to others..and I WANTED YOU TO PICK UP HER ...)
Kalindi said being raged by his back to back answers

Shubra and kaka looked eachother and anirudh and then Kalindi.. They are trying to understand why she only want to anirudh to pick her guest ..

Ani was about say something.. But then some body interrupted..

"AUNTY " a girl in her nearly twenty's called Kalindi

Ani looked at the direction ...

There was a girl was standing at threshold of main door..she was in blue skirt and white top..her age would be probably 23 or 24...her hairs were till her elbow..and her face was had make up..

Ani looked at her being confused who was she ..but his confusion cleared.as he saw som comming behind her...oh so, she was the guest of our house ..ani thought to himself and rolled his eyes..

"Shahnaya ..." Kalindi smiling went towards her ..and hugged her..she to smiled and hugged her..

" how are you sweetheart.. " Kalindi asked her breaking the hug..

"I am fine aunty and you " shahnaya

" I am fine beta .." She said and called bihari to bring arthi taal..as he brought ..she did arrthi and welcomed her in house..

" hello subhra aunty " she said touching her feet...

" hello beta .." She blessed her..

" hello trilochan uncle.." She touched his feet..he to blessed her..