Crazy place chp 2

Vanessa's pov

I Slowly wake up in the ambulance engulfed in a inferno and I was looking for a way out through the thick smoke but thankfully found it and got out in time when the vehicle was swallowed by the flames, I looked to see if I had my weapons 'two pistols check and dagger check' I thought and I look around to see were I was and found my self to be in a gloomy forest "ok that look a little creepy but what could ever go wrong" I said and walked into the forest.

I was walking around in the forest to see if I could find any people to Ask were I am, I saw a figure ahead walking slowly "hay I need a help!" I shouted to the person but when they turned their face was like from a horror movie, barbed wire covering their face and bright white eyes "what the fuck" I said and I didn't have time to pull my pistol out when the thing ran into me causing me to fall with the thing falling on top trying to claw out my eyes "hay get of me you freak!!" I shouted and I put my fingers to its head and my claws came out and pierced its skull and it stopped moving, I pushed it of me and took a close look at it "ew what the hell is this thing" I said "my madness" a voice said and I got both of my pistol out and looked around to find the source of the voice, but there was no one there "what the-" as I said that a hand came over my mouth and a hand grabbing both of my wrist restraining my arms behind my back and I started to struggle "don't struggle it's no use" the voice was at my ear which caused me to tense up "good your obedient" he said 'like hell!' I thought and kicked his leg and he gave out a grunt and I broke out of his hold and pointed my guns at him "who the hell are you!" I shouted "hm so I was wrong, *chuckles* well i can't alway expect things to go my way" he said and looked at me with a serious face "what are you" he said it in a commanding tone "why the hell would I tell you that!" I snapped at him "because this is my world and anything that that comes in to it is mine and mine alone so I should know what my possessions are, Vanessa" he said "I am no ones possession and I will definitely not yours, what are you crazy and how the hell do you know my name??!!" I questioned him and took a closer look at him, he had no shirt on showing his burnt body and a burnt face, he had a hooded coat on.

Ruviks PoV

"I am no ones possession and definitely not yours, what are you crazy and how the hell do you know my name??!!" she shouted, Vanessa seems interesting, shes strong but I sense that she is also not normal, I smile at the thought of keeping her all to my self and finding out what she is but I want to observe her through out this time, just to get to know what she is, I'm not going to let this interesting subject to go to waste "like I said this is my world so that means you are mine to do with as I please but I will keep an eye on you, We will see each other again" i said and teleported out of the area.

Vanessa pov

'What th- he can teleport, well great I ran into a zombie like freak and now a burnt mad man that can teleport what else can go wrong' I thought and continued walking through the forest. I was walking for what seemed like hours but I saw a village ahead walked towards it, when I got there I heard some inhuman growling and it was coming from and opening of a building and then I heard splintering of wood and saw Sebastian come out with a guy behind him with a.. CHAINSAW!!! "vanessa! What are you doing here?!" Seb said and came running to me and grabbed my arm and I started running with him. we hid in a building thankfully avoided the chainsaw guy for the time being to group up "so.. what the hell was that thing?" I asked "don't know, some kind of thing that just gone mad" Sebastian said "no sh**" I said and I saw him take out a cross bow "woh,were the hell did you get that?" I asked "I got it in a house while walking up here with different ammunition to go with it" he said with a smile plastered on his face "dose it shoot well" just as I said that we heard the chainsaw guy coming our way "well it's time to find out, could you distract him for while I try and shoot him from behind" he said and I agreed and he ran to the back and I ran out of the building and saw he had his back to me so I took out one of my pistols out of its holster and shot him which caused him to roar and turned to me with rage filled eyes "god dame your ugly" I said which made him even more angry as he ran at me with the chainsaw ready to cut me open and I dodge the chainsaw and then i saw a bolt hit him in the stomach "move its going to blow!" Sebastian shouted and I ran, the bolt blew up and I was hoping that the guy was dead but as the smoked cleared the guy was still standing "how the hell is he still alive!" I shouted and me and Seb started to run.

Oh come on this guy has to die he took about two explosive bolt and still he's not dead what the hell "how much can this guy take?" I ask "don't know, duck!!" He shouted and I looked ahead to see a wire and I slide under it with Seb following and saw the guy walk through the trap which exploded but he was still standing "ok that's it, hay I know you have already saw weirder stuff, but don't get scared by me" I said and ran at the chainsaw guy who tried to cut me open but I dodge the chainsaw and jumped on to his back and then my claws came out of my fingers and I stabbed him in the head multiple times "shoot him while he's distracted now!!" I shouted and Seb still shocked at what was happening took out the crossbow and shot at his head and I jumped off as it blew up and turned to see him fall to the ground "finally he's down" I said "what the hell are you?" Seb asked and I turned to face him "if I told you won't believe me" I said "trust me I've seen enough freaky sh** as it is" he said and I signed "ok...I'm half human half dragon, my mother is the queen of our kingdom and my great grandfather is a mad man that rules another kingdom that is at war with ours and dragons have been here for billions of years and have been protecting humans from my great grandfather and we have been helping the government in top secret missions" I said and Seb looked at me with disbelief "wait what-" "See you don't believe me" I interrupted him "no I'm just trying to let this all sink in and how do I know that you're telling the truth" as he said that I sprouted my wings and he looks at me with surprise "ok... that proof enough" he said and he walked over to the chainsaw and picked it up "what are you going to use that on?" I ask "I might use it to cut open the chains that are holding the gate down, follow me" he said and I followed him.

we were in front of a wooden gate that was sealed closed "let's hope this works" Sebastian said and turned on the chainsaw and it thankfully it was cutting through the chains like as if it was wood and the chains snapped apart and the gate opened and we walked through "wait.. over here" we turned to see a Marcelo running up to us "wait,uh, officer. you must take me with you" he said and turned to me "nice to see your still alive" he said "detective;' castellanos and this is Vanessa, she helped me get out of the hospital and she was in the ambulance with us until it crashed" he said "I know who she is, Leslie should be just ahead. it is imperative that we find him" he said and we walked through the gate for it to suddenly close behind us "the hell" I said with a confused face "ah, the hospice. yes... Leslie was being treated here years ago" Marcelo said "eh?" I said "he'd come here thinking it was familiar and safe" Marcelo said "you know where we are?" Seb ask and Marcelo turned to him "just ahead is the hospice my brother runs. he'll take us in" Marcelo said "that didn't answer my question" Seb said with an frustrated look "I honestly don't know. for all I know I'm loosing my mind and your just a delusion but I'd like to think I still have a shred of dignity and a obligation to protect my patient, as an officer of the law you should too" he said and walked ahead and I heard Seb signed "hope his brothers not a jerk too..." Seb said "well the main thing is hoping he hasn't gone mad and turned into those things" I said "true" Seb said and we walked faster to catch up with Marcelo. we walked into the hospice and saw that it was ransacked "what happened here?" Marcelo said "a zombie apocalypse" I smirked and Marcelo looks at me with annoyance "what?" I ask and we walked through the house "don't you fret.. the good doctor is here" we heard a voice in the distance and we walked to the sound and saw a man through some holes in the wall and then Marcelo walked past us "doc, no dont" Seb said "yeah I don't think it's a good idea" I said "Valerio, it's me, this is my brother, Valerio, Leslie's original doc-" Marcelo gasp when he looked at his brother and we ran to his side to see his brother cutting open a man which almost made me want to vomit "hay what are you doing?" Seb somewhat ask him and Valerio turned his head showing part of his head was torn of and he raised his knife to attack us 'what the hell is wrong with this crazy place'.

~~~~~

Holy sh** I only just notice how long I made this chapter but anyway hope you enjoy

All rights belong to the creators of the game

Vanessa belongs to me